Purrs for my Dad Please

Old January 19th 08, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

Default Purrs for my Dad Please

My mom called this afternoon. My 70+ Dad is in the hopspital with a
blood infection and possible Gall Stones. He might have to have his
Gall bladder removed. Could you please have your masters rev up their
purr motors.

Suz&Spicey
Old January 19th 08, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 16:30:37 -0800, Suz wrote:

My mom called this afternoon. My 70+ Dad is in the hopspital with a blood
infection and possible Gall Stones. He might have to have his Gall bladder
removed. Could you please have your masters rev up their purr motors.

Suz&Spicey

We shall certainly purr for a speedy recovery.

the new method of removing the
gb has made it a much simpler operation. My neighbor had hers removed and
it was an "out-patient" operation. She drove to the grocery store the
next day. Now I felt that was foolish, but she claimed to feel OK.
Old January 19th 08, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Suz wrote:
My mom called this afternoon. My 70+ Dad is in the hopspital with a
blood infection and possible Gall Stones. He might have to have his
Gall bladder removed. Could you please have your masters rev up their
purr motors.

Suz&Spicey

Purrs on the way. I'm so familiar with health purrs lately.

Jill

Old January 19th 08, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

My 70+ Dad is in the hopspital with a blood infection and possible
Gall Stones. He might have to have his Gall bladder removed. Could
you please have your masters rev up their purr motors.

the new method of removing the gb has made it a much simpler operation.
My neighbor had hers removed and it was an "out-patient" operation.
She drove to the grocery store the next day. Now I felt that was
foolish, but she claimed to feel OK.

I had mine out a couple of years ago. They were hoping for a similar
result, but I didn't recover quickly from the anaesthetic so I had to
stay overnight. I then started going into shock in the early morning
and was still full of morphine a couple of days after that.

On the brighter side, a week later I was able to pick up a filing
cabinet out of somebody's trash and carry it home on the bus by
myself.

The "travels with an electronic bagpipe" sequence on my website
includes a picture taken when I was in hospital then. And no I
DO NOT normally wear snot-green pyjamas.

Old January 19th 08, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs are on the way!

The good news is that usually the gall bladder can now be removed
laparoscopically, which makes it much less painful and much easier to
recover from.

--
Joy

Of all God's creatures there is only one that cannot be made the slave of
the lash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would
improve man, but deteriorate the cat. - Mark Twain

Old January 19th 08, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Jan 18, 7:30 pm, Suz wrote:
My mom called this afternoon. My 70+ Dad is in the hopspital with a
blood infection and possible Gall Stones. He might have to have his
Gall bladder removed. Could you please have your masters rev up their
purr motors.

Suz&Spicey

Deep and rumbly purrs on the way for your Dad, Suz from Hobbes, Lacey,
Sam and Barnabus. All four are sending you gentle headbutts.
Julie, Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus
Old January 19th 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

Suz wrote:
My mom called this afternoon. My 70+ Dad is in the hopspital with a
blood infection and possible Gall Stones. He might have to have his
Gall bladder removed. Could you please have your masters rev up their
purr motors.

I'm sorry to hear this - I know how hard this is.

Purrs on the way.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old January 19th 08, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 16:30:37 -0800 (PST), Suz wrote:

My mom called this afternoon. My 70+ Dad is in the hopspital with a
blood infection and possible Gall Stones. He might have to have his
Gall bladder removed. Could you please have your masters rev up their
purr motors.

Suz&Spicey

Purrs are on the way for a complete, speedy recovery. And for you
mother, who must be very worried.

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Purrs of condolence and also job purrs needed Gabey8 Cat anecdotes 15 April 7th 06 05:44 PM
Sam purrs Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 10 March 18th 05 04:30 AM
More purrs, please Dan M Cat anecdotes 72 September 14th 04 05:51 PM
purrs please Gracecat Cat anecdotes 102 August 20th 04 03:46 AM
Kitty purrs and tuna purrs Dan M Cat anecdotes 57 July 22nd 04 07:00 AM