Multi-purpose purrs

Old November 17th 04, 04:31 PM
jmcquown

Default Multi-purpose purrs

Seems like everyone needs purrs for something. Missing cat purrs;
reluctant-to-come-inside cat purrs; hissing cat-buddies purrs;
not-peeing-in-the-sink purrs; job purrs; back pain purrs. And possibly
Bubbles purrs! I'm sure there are even more. (Personally, I need
get-out-of-this-blue-funk purrs, which is close cousin to job purrs.)

I hereby issue multi-purpose purrs to all in need, along with meatloaf
meditations and birdy-chirps.

Jill, Persia and Peaches the lovebird

Old November 17th 04, 04:49 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:31:51 -0600, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Seems like everyone needs purrs for something. Missing cat purrs;
reluctant-to-come-inside cat purrs; hissing cat-buddies purrs;
not-peeing-in-the-sink purrs; job purrs; back pain purrs. And possibly
Bubbles purrs! I'm sure there are even more. (Personally, I need
get-out-of-this-blue-funk purrs, which is close cousin to job purrs.)

I hereby issue multi-purpose purrs to all in need, along with meatloaf
meditations and birdy-chirps.

Jill, Persia and Peaches the lovebird

And head bonks!

Theresa

Old November 17th 04, 04:53 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

jmcquown wrote:
Seems like everyone needs purrs for something. Missing cat purrs;
reluctant-to-come-inside cat purrs; hissing cat-buddies purrs;
not-peeing-in-the-sink purrs; job purrs; back pain purrs. And
possibly Bubbles purrs! I'm sure there are even more. (Personally,
I need get-out-of-this-blue-funk purrs, which is close cousin to job
purrs.)

I hereby issue multi-purpose purrs to all in need, along with meatloaf
meditations and birdy-chirps.

Jill, Persia and Peaches the lovebird

I was wondering why Weebs was extra-luvin' yesterday - he was sending purrs
to Persia's Mommy to find a job so she can keep buying Persia's (and
Peaches') food & stuff.

--?
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)© email me at
nalee1964 (at) insightbb (dot) com

Old November 17th 04, 07:11 PM
Yoj

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
Seems like everyone needs purrs for something. Missing cat purrs;
reluctant-to-come-inside cat purrs; hissing cat-buddies purrs;
not-peeing-in-the-sink purrs; job purrs; back pain purrs. And

possibly
Bubbles purrs! I'm sure there are even more. (Personally, I need
get-out-of-this-blue-funk purrs, which is close cousin to job purrs.)

I hereby issue multi-purpose purrs to all in need, along with meatloaf
meditations and birdy-chirps.

Jill, Persia and Peaches the lovebird

Thanks for my share of those purrs, on behalf of Nanki-Poo and Lindy.
And add our purrs for others who need them.

Joy

Joy

Old November 17th 04, 11:00 PM
Julie Cook

jmcquown wrote:

Seems like everyone needs purrs for something. Missing cat purrs;
reluctant-to-come-inside cat purrs; hissing cat-buddies purrs;
not-peeing-in-the-sink purrs; job purrs; back pain purrs. And possibly
Bubbles purrs! I'm sure there are even more. (Personally, I need
get-out-of-this-blue-funk purrs, which is close cousin to job purrs.)

I hereby issue multi-purpose purrs to all in need, along with meatloaf
meditations and birdy-chirps.

Jill, Persia and Peaches the lovebird

Adding our purrs and headbutts and meatloaf meditations to those coming
out of Memphis. I'm working on solving a problem with a new cable modem
account and hopefully we'll be back on line after work soon and can send
our purrs individually, but we're thinking of everyone and sending purrs
as well. Purrs to you too, Jill.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena, Lacey and Sam

Old November 17th 04, 11:12 PM
polonca12000

We are also sending purrs and best wishes for everyone who needs them,
--
Polonca & Soncek

. ..