Free agent test

Old August 10th 11, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Bill Reich

Default Free agent test

"golden" wrote in message
Test 7:48 PM CDT

Wee sees yoo waves

--
Missy

Old August 10th 11, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Chappy

Wy duzent Lorelie haf hur veryown skreeen nayme?

Chappy

On 8/10/2011 5:59 AM, golden wrote:
On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 08:09:25 -0400,
wrote:

Test 7:48 PM CDT

It seems to work just fine! forever-september.org seems to have a VERY
good server: my post appeared inabout an hour, which is VERY good

Gandalf, hiding behind another screen name....

Old August 10th 11, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

anna our houze cees u too

"Bill Reich" wrote in message ...

"golden" wrote in message
Test 7:48 PM CDT

Wee sees yoo waves

--
Missy

Old August 10th 11, 01:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
golden[_2_]

Test 7:48 PM CDT

Old August 10th 11, 02:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

six cats stare intintlee atta soft, takes a botez, owrz house haz determined
dat so ft iz awso not smurt enuf, we all wantz owrz own... 'cept da bereee
smug storrmmee

Old August 10th 11, 03:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
golden

That would be nice....but I post on several newsgroups, and I would
have to manually change my profile, each time I posted on RPCC, and
the other newsgroups.

I've been using the same screen name since 1998. Most people here, and
on other newsgroups, know me.

Old August 10th 11, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

From Thunderbird it's just an easy pulldown box at the top of the
compose window to change names.

That's after you've set it up in Tool-Account Settings -Manage
Identies (then add one for each kitty).