Wedwink Planz diz farr

Old November 24th 11, 10:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Wedwink Planz diz farr

diz iza gud think 'bowt da soft, hersef eatz sum fudz kittez likez likez
venison anna sqwirlz anna wabbitz, trudi
"Gramby" wrote in message
Willow is swimming along side Sukie. I asked da hoomanz of da sisters iff
they kud organize da fudz at da kastle anna hinm said dem wud be glad tu
so (WHEW) dat iz taken kare of. Iffin it gits padst beanz anna kornbred,
da gramby gits lodst!!

"rafflescat" wrote in message

On Nov 22, 2:27 am, "Gramby" wrote:
Willow is frustrated she isn't doing this right. Yez da fluffykits
always
duz da katerink fo r ventz. But I waz finkink dat at diz spezial plaze
anna
al, dem kud just snjoyee demselbez. I finkz I wil ask da two sisters to
talk to the staff at da kastle, Dem knowz, being frum Meow Yorkie ann
all,
dem knowz how ta talk to da staff at plazes like dat.

"Rebecca" wrote in ...

S'not yu gettin it wong Willow, is me! But mees willin tu be guided!
Da twu sisfurs would be a gudgud choice fur owganisin da caterin, me
dussnt know whut suma dese fuds effen is! I fink it wil be gudgud fun
doe!
Sukie, out of her depth but still swimming.

Old November 24th 11, 10:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

sum of owrz mitee hunter kittez mite like diz, trudi
"Gramby" wrote in message
Willow reads this and tells Sukie, I will start a "side Trip" paje if u
wantz I kan put diz doun on dere. She doesn't think too much of he big
mousies bu figues "why not"

"rafflescat" wrote in message

On Nov 23, 4:29 am, "Rebecca" wrote:
Well, we iz alwaze happee to purrvide owrown servissez, but we wud be
happee
to hav a brake dis time. Dat way we wud hav mor time to esplore Scotland.

Rebecca

"rafflescat" wrote in message

On Nov 22, 2:11 am, "Rebecca" wrote:

Yu knows dare is a gud pwace
in333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 3
Sukie TGK

Old November 24th 11, 10:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

sorree ursef mizunderstooded, i wazint nefur nurfuz, da ofur gurlz iza bit
frazzled pwannin but sinze i iz mozt allatime kalm itz not mine nurfz dat iz
jingled, trudi,
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Den mai Majikal Whimsy Qat hug wurkd, huh? Anti Mimzy

i izunt at all nerfuz, Trudi

Anti Mimzy heer
'Kalm daown Trudi, efferyfing wyl be umaky..Gibs da nurvus Trudi uh
'Majikal Whimsy Qat HUG"
n awl Trudi's wurriz goe uhwai. der, beddur?
yu kan put da ring on un nise ring on yer winkin coller.

ps i furgetted didja see da nowncmint/inbatatshun, ifin urown hoominz
pooter didunt getit let minesef know, trudi

trudi whisperz into willow and sukies ears, himz gifed minesef a
wunnerful gagmint ring atta ball, any pwain kollar will do... da ring iz
soo bootifulz

Sukie mine fren RELAX or uiz gonna haff a korniarie attak. Our drezzez
kan be blu of Gren, da same or one oz uz eachkolor. Da sashez will go
wiff eifther kolor. I iz glad to cee da castle is kalled "Culzean
Castle" will add dat to da lidst;

Sted of ringz whichez kan git kaught when cats klimb, winkink kollarz
are uzed. U kan git one wiff a faboritz stone on it or a sayink. I
wil ask Sundance anna O T ta help Jack wiff diz iffin we kan keep dem
out of da whiskynip long enuf.

Willow adding a few things to her list.

"rafflescat" wrote in message

On Nov 20, 11:23 pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Wiiilow sit down with her big notebook
Ok here is what we haz so furr"
1. Gordon colors, predominantly green and white with navy stripes
2. Trudi's drezz will bee white wiff a sash of da Gordon dress
plads.
3. The weddink scarf, dat is rapped roun da paws durink da
serimonee will
also be in da Gorgon Pladd.
4. Jack and Harry will be wearink wearing Dress Gordon Tartans and
Sukie
will be wearing a full length gown (kolor yetz not selected) wiff da
sash ta
matches Trudi's.
5. Willow will wear same colorz az Suckie, when her pickz, wiff da
sahez
da samez
6. The Wedwink will be in the "Culzean Castle"
7. We Kan talk to da staff in da castle bout fudz so da fluffykitts
kan
enjoyee da wedwink wiff out annie strzz.
Dat iz it so farr. Jack duz duz u haff da winkink kollar piked out
furrr
Trudi anna Trudi duz u haff Jack's kolar piked out?
Jack u haz ta splain if diz oil fits in da cermonee and where itselfz
fitz.
nkle Dan needta kno diz. Him is writing itselfz.

Me dussnt know abaowt a winkwink collar Willow......is dis in pwace
offa wing? Fink Jack has sum ideerments fur dat..
But, mees bin wesearchin pwaces fur gettin mawwied n me furgot abaowt
Gwetna Gween!! It has de anvil n bwacksmith n sweep can call fur
gudgud wuck n dare is a big old coach fur wunnin away in!
.Beclaws Scotland is shut at Kissamouse n awl da hoomins is celebwatin
n eetin, , is eesy tu get booked ennyware n is soso
womantical.......oh myne gudness! Willow! Wat dus yu fink?? Myne dwess
is stipyulated by thu Bwides side, me wikes wongwong dwesses an wiff
me haffin dis wuxurious blak furz dat go wiff ennyfin, mees at yure
pwesure
De oil hasta be atta winking n de oldest, mostest wespected
offishiat.....umh....de purrson cawwien owt da winkin ceremuny anoints
Trudi n Jack so dat they is helfy an wejuvenated agen. Dat way dey
will enjoy da ceremuny n will be abul tu attend tu their gests n not
get zosted. Don't know how wong dat sacred oil wasts afturwurds doe.
Naow....Culzean Castle hassa elevator n de Eisenhower sweet has menny
bedwooms so fwuffykitts is catered fur. Gwetna Gween is onna wevel so
fwuffykitts happy dare awlso. Cood yu haffa wurd wiff Trudi an ask hur
bowt ware she wood wike tu havva ceremuny? Jack's happy if Trudi's
happy.
Naow on a purrsonal note Willow...silly Meomie sed Jack wus 20 yeers
old, but Jack's onny 18.5 years old...silly hoomin..she onny noticed
dis wen she wus gettin Jack his shots dis yeer....sigh....will dis
need tu be onna wedwink certificate cowwectly? Me fink so. Dus
effurykitty know dey arr welcum atta ceremuny or dus we havta invite
dems?
Oh my! Don't know abaowt yu Willow, but I cood use a fortifying
sherry....be my gest?
Sukie handin Willow a wittle sherry

Old November 25th 11, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

trudi watin fur da nappin klazz ta kontinue
-----
Truuuudiiiiiiii,

Ya gotta get op an kum tu da Fangzgiffink Pardi!
Weez awl waytink fur yu an Jack tu arrif!
--
Pitô.ônya

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
dat iz beclawz i know jack iza right kitte fur minesef, anna i haz
ursef willow anna sukie da du da pwannin, trudi watin fur da nappin
klazz ta kontinue
"Gramby" wrote in message
No Trudi u duzent seem nerfuz, I iz till all diz gitz planned but u
iz a kewl as a kukumber.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

i izunt at all nerfuz, Trudi

Old November 25th 11, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

well i iz at jacks now in anofur pozt watin fur hizsef ta getz readee, fankz
fur chekin on minesef, trudi greetful fur gud furndz

"Gramby" wrote in message
No Trudi u duzent seem nerfuz, I iz till all diz gitz planned but u iz a
kewl as a kukumber.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

i izunt at all nerfuz, Trudi