Please sign: Safer Vaccinations for our Pets petition

Old December 2nd 04, 08:24 PM
Gigi

Default Please sign: Safer Vaccinations for our Pets petition

Hi,

A few of my friends and I have been working on a petition to hopefully
make routine vaccinations a little safer for our cats and dogs. My
friends and I have lost cats to Vaccine Related Cancer. We are not
anti-vaccination, but Pro-Education. We feel that all pet owners
deserve the right to know the risks and benefits of vaccinations so we
can make educated decisions in caring for our pets.

You can access the petition from he
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/shorti...n/petition.htm

or go directly to the petition site itself:
http://www.petitiononline.com/petvax23/petition.html

If you agree with this petition, please sign it and share it with
everyone you know! Hopefully together we can make some changes.

thanks for your time and help!
Gigi

www.shorti-online.org
cat owners should be aware of the risks of feline vaccine related
cancer
Old December 2nd 04, 11:50 PM
Pixie Dust 413

You're sadly misinformed. It's not the vaccines themselves that cause
cancer, it's being given the vaccines in the same place year after
year after year. It's called an injection-site sarcoma.

Next time, do a little more research before scaring the whiskers off
us cat lovers.

PixieDust413