Tribute to Liddle Gizmo, from hiz mom

Old October 28th 07, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gizmo's Mom

Default Tribute to Liddle Gizmo, from hiz mom

It's been years since I've posted here, but my little stripey tabby
deserves a tribute.

Gizmo was a gentlekitty, a "runt" with a big heart. He was nice to all his
room mates, even those which didn't reciprocate. He gave comfort to
Whiskers when she was frightened (and when she wasn't.... see Marius'
tribute .... LOL!). He took over being Misty's adoptive "mom" when Bootsie
no longer wanted to be.

He was sweet, but also independent. He know what he wanted, clearly
expressed it, and there was no changing his mind. I tried to convey these
qualities when Gizmo was here.

You'll always have a place in my heart, sweet boy.

Your mom, Kami
Old October 28th 07, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

A lovely tribute Anti Kami.

Puddi

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 28th 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Ray or Fran wrote:

A lovely tribute Anti Kami.

Puddi

Fangu Puddi.
Anti Kami
Old October 28th 07, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Kami,

Gizmo waz a special kitty, an we no yu miss him. Dat waz a furry fint
tribyoot.

Booker

Old October 28th 07, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

"Gizmo's Mom" wrote:

It's been years since I've posted here, but my little stripey tabby
deserves a tribute.

Gizmo was a gentlekitty, a "runt" with a big heart. He was nice to all his
room mates, even those which didn't reciprocate. He gave comfort to
Whiskers when she was frightened (and when she wasn't.... see Marius'
tribute .... LOL!). He took over being Misty's adoptive "mom" when Bootsie
no longer wanted to be.

He was sweet, but also independent. He know what he wanted, clearly
expressed it, and there was no changing his mind. I tried to convey these
qualities when Gizmo was here.

You'll always have a place in my heart, sweet boy.

Your mom, Kami

Bootsie, Sassy, Gizmo and Princess...the compartment originals.

Liddle stripey Gizmo, with his beautiful greeny-gold eyes, was the
only boy in the bunch but would've been special even in an all-male
clowder. It *was* his sweet stubbornness that made him a standout, I
think,

Rest well, cutie,

Melissa
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 28th 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

The Clowder (South) wrote:

"Gizmo's Mom" wrote:

[...]

Thanks, Melissa. "the compartment originals," I love that. The 3
compadrees are together.

Kami
Old October 28th 07, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ms. Tess

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 19:36:00 GMT, "Gizmo's Mom"
wrote:

It's been years since I've posted here, but my little stripey tabby
deserves a tribute.

Gizmo was a gentlekitty, a "runt" with a big heart. He was nice to all his
room mates, even those which didn't reciprocate. He gave comfort to
Whiskers when she was frightened (and when she wasn't.... see Marius'
tribute .... LOL!). He took over being Misty's adoptive "mom" when Bootsie
no longer wanted to be.

He was sweet, but also independent. He know what he wanted, clearly
expressed it, and there was no changing his mind. I tried to convey these
qualities when Gizmo was here.

You'll always have a place in my heart, sweet boy.

Your mom, Kami

He was a very special boy. I'm glad I got to meet him.

Margaret

Old October 29th 07, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

Gosh, Kami, I can't believe the liddle stripey guy is gone. I know he
will live in your heart just as my Gretchen Marie lives in mine. I
can still feel her presence here.

Sorree fur yer loss, Anti Kami. And pleezed to meetcha. Ize taking
care of GM's meowmie now and it ain't eesy.

Little Kitty, offering a hedbutt