Speaking of Neutered Cats! ;

Old January 25th 08, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default Speaking of Neutered Cats! ;

On Jan 25, 6:46*am, "CatNipped" wrote:
No blood - it really is playing - two minutes later and they're laying next
to each other grooming each other. *

Duzi and Sarsi often have huge play fights, mostly posturing and an
unholy racket. Winner gets to wash the loser

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old January 25th 08, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"Kreisleriana" wrote in
:

"CatNipped" wrote in message
For a kitten that has none at all, Archer sure acts like he's got
cojones the size of grapefruits. This is a video of 11 pound Archer
(aka Little Big
Balls) playing (rough) with 20 pound Sammy (aka The Samazon). She is
the one doing all the yelling, but don't worry, they do this all the
time and it
really is playing, nobody ever gets hurt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0As5hhJ7lRM

Well, eleven pounds isn't tiny-- but Sammy *is* HUGE. I loved
Ozzy's little head peeking in from time to time.

Ozzy: "I don't know either of these two"

Old January 26th 08, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On 25 jan, 00:17, Takayuki wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote:
For a kitten that has none at all, Archer sure acts like he's got cojones
the size of grapefruits. *This is a video of 11 pound Archer (aka Little Big
Balls) playing (rough) with 20 pound Sammy (aka The Samazon). *She is the
one doing all the yelling, but don't worry, they do this all the time and it
really is playing, nobody ever gets hurt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0As5hhJ7lRM

They're very cute, with Sammy's little growls, and Archer judging
distance with his pawing jabs. *Archer is beginning to remind me a bit
of Nanny's Misty, who is also an orinj cat with a lifeguard nosie.
There's certainly nothing wrong with his leg anymore.

Their playfighting reminds me of Buster and Dot. *They also get into
these little tiffs, and I'm sometimes concerned about it. *But Dot
always forgives Buster's exuberance moments later, sometimes with a
good washing to his cheek, so I try to leave them alone.

Tak, I'm totally confused here. I'm Nanny, and I have an orange Misty,
who can make quite a lot of noise when play fighting, but did you mean
us or is it a coincidence ? Or did you see the video where Misty was
attacked by one of the ferrets ?

Nanny
Old January 27th 08, 08:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nanny[_4_]

Well, it's my Misty after all :-) I just saw the frames of the video I made
of him and Joy on your site.
Unfortunately these days 4 of my 5 ferrets have become so rough on the cats
that the cats don't want to play with them. Joy was the first of the new
generation, for except for Rose the others that I had at the time of the
video have died.

Nanny

"Takayuki" schreef in bericht
On 25 jan, 00:17, Takayuki wrote:
They're very cute, with Sammy's little growls, and Archer judging
distance with his pawing jabs. Archer is beginning to remind me a bit
of Nanny's Misty, who is also an orinj cat with a lifeguard nosie.
There's certainly nothing wrong with his leg anymore.

Tak, I'm totally confused here. I'm Nanny, and I have an orange Misty,
who can make quite a lot of noise when play fighting, but did you mean
us or is it a coincidence ? Or did you see the video where Misty was
attacked by one of the ferrets ?

There's no need for confusion, after all, aren't your furries as much
a part of the group as anyone else's?

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/Takayu...feofjoybattle/