introduckshuns

Old December 24th 03, 08:24 AM
Miss Violette

great, anna itsa a big bed anna i isa a little kitty, I isa onliest seven
pounds so we can sitz togefur isin you wantz, Trudi warmin upta dis
boycat... she arranges the pillows so bc is comforable anna has his back
supported
coopercats wrote in message
om...
Fank u furry, furry much, mz Trudi. I liks 2 luk owt winders. We kud
take turns usin thu soft, soft bed. Baby Kitty (who is triin 2 lurn
2 b uh gentulman)

Arlene Knop wrote in message

Welkum M & SW! Yew sound like reel pritty kitteez. Hope yew joyn us in
sum of our advenchures.

Greetchen Marie, SOC, Justicat, TCC

coopercats wrote:

2 gray kittees run thru thu rum! sliddin' on thu tiles.
"thu door iz open! thu door iz open. thayr's burdies owt thare!

Weee!"
Hi, kittees, in btween lukin at burdies, we want 2 introdoos rselves!
I'm Mollie. I'm uh liddul gurl wit' short hairs. mine eys r green

with
oranj circuls.
I'm Sweet William Tufton (mi 1st name wuz Tufty but mom liks Sweet
William bettur). I haf tufty eers & uh grate plumey tayl. Mom ses I
am growin bi leeps & bownds. Mollie & I r sisfur & brufur & we r both
gray, gray.
But, brofur, i hav almost haf sum rings on mine tayl. & u don't!
oooohhh, burdies agin!!! by, weeeel tawk latur! M & SW

Old December 24th 03, 06:40 PM
spike&stormy

HiHi Mollie an Sweet William! We iz furry happy tu meet da newest
Coopercats. We hopes tu see yu heer in da community.

Spike DOC & Stormy SOC frum San Franscatso

Old December 29th 03, 04:40 PM
Beverly Orel

Hihihi Sweet William Tufton an Mollie! I kno I'm uh liddul layte sayn
"welcum" but yew can blame mye Meowmie fur dat. Sumtymes shese uh furry
poorr sekritary! Ennyway, I'm glad tu meetcha!
My name is Samantha (tho dey callz me "liddul gurl" efen tho I'm not liddul.
I'm tortie wif uh whyte bib an I luffs tu use duh wing chayre fur my
skratchin post! Meowmie gets so mad!! "I bot yew dat spensif skrathin post
an yew jus use duh bottom uv it fur a pilloh!" haha

We had uh luffly Kissamouse. Hope yew did too..

Samantha & Meowmie Beverly

Old December 29th 03, 10:33 PM
coopercats

Hi, agin, thiz iz Mollie.
yisturday sum hoomin kam bi r hows with uh hoooj d*g. Skart me 2 bits!
I klimbed up thu wall & hung on 2 uh pikshur (mom ses that iz whut it wuz).
Mom took me down & petted me & told me I wuz safe. That wuz nice but then
I saw anothur burdie, so i went rite bak 2 thu door! My brofur, Sweet William,
sed I wuz braf 2 go bak 2 thu door! Mollie

Old December 29th 03, 11:02 PM
Sammy Kitten

coopercats wrote:
Hi, agin, thiz iz Mollie.
yisturday sum hoomin kam bi r hows with uh hoooj d*g. Skart me 2 bits!
I klimbed up thu wall & hung on 2 uh pikshur (mom ses that iz whut it wuz).
Mom took me down & petted me & told me I wuz safe. That wuz nice but then
I saw anothur burdie, so i went rite bak 2 thu door! My brofur, Sweet William,
sed I wuz braf 2 go bak 2 thu door! Mollie

Hihi, Mollie! I hafz to agree wif Sweet William. After being scared away
by a d*g, it would take a lot of courage to go back to de door. We'z
have a barkydog livngi in the yard behind ours, and he sometimes barks
at us when we're playing in de back yard. We don't get *too* scared,
since we knowz he can't get into our yard. But when we seez other dogs
walkig by on de street, we do get pretty scared. My big sisfur Amelia
even gets her tail all fluffy when a big d*g walks by! It looks funny.

Sammy Kitten