American Idol guy & Cats

Old November 22nd 03, 10:26 AM
Cat Protector

It is these same Claymates who are rallying behind him by saying "Clay
doesn't hate cats" or "It is all lies and PETA is just picking on him
because he is famous." Hell even the SPCA in NC is getting behind him
against PETA and saying the guy is a terrific human being. But trauma or not
he equated cats to being evil and saying "there is nothing worse than a
house cat." Aiken needs to apologize but apparently his fans are saying
there is no need for him to. If one person who loves cats finds what he said
offensive there is certainly others. I think if you log on to his Web Site
you'll find how extreme his fans are and how they will follow him to the
end. In their eyes Clay can do no wrong and they act as if Clay is their
best friend. I guess they can put their blinders on but it still doesn't
dismiss what he has said. As a cat lover I stand by the felines. It's too
bad some cat lovers on his Web Site and even on the Cat Fancy message board
will defend him. To me that is turning your back on the felines. Perhaps
those people also feel it is ok to dunp a cat when issues arise that are
easily solved. You are either a cat lover or you aren't.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Mary" wrote in message
om...
They are boneheads with pretty faces, I guess. I have no idea. I have
never seen Clay or any of them play instruments. It is really
disgusting, hordes of women have descended on Raleigh tonight to CAMP
OUT overnight because he will appear here tomorrow. they call
themselves "Claymates." Barf! And some have come from as far as NJ and
FL and Colorado!! Scary.

Old November 22nd 03, 10:29 AM
Cat Protector

You forget that the best way to get the message out is to use the media. How
else besides word of mouth can you let people know your organization exists.
There were some who didn't know about Cat Galaxy until I sent out a press
release about it.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Diane L. Schirf" wrote in message
news:kB2vb.11502 When I think of how many animals are being neglected and
abused quietly
in urban and rural areas all over the U.S. and how it always comes to
light through a neighbor or the sheriff's police or agencies like that,
I think PETA and other similar groups seriously should consider their
priorities. This campaign isn't going to help any of the neglected,
abused horses, dogs, cats, etc. Just generate PETA a lot of self-serving
publicity.

--
http://www.mindspring.com/~slywy/
http://slywy.diaryland.com/

Old November 22nd 03, 06:07 PM
Judy F

Take a look at Clay... He's unbelievably unattractive! He looks like the mad
magazine mascot Alfred E Newman.... He may be a bonehead, but he's not a
pretty face...
Judy F

"Mary" wrote in message
om...

"MacCandace" wrote in message
Precisely. His response should have been to adopt another cat and

make
sure he lavished it with love. He's still a mincing little Queen in

my
book. But then I don't like his music anyway.

I've never actually watched this show but don't these boneheads just

sing, for
the most part? I've seen that one girl, Kelly, or whatever her name

is from
the first series of shows and all she does is sing other people's

songs. Big
deal, I don't consider that being a "musician." Can they read

music, play an
instrument, write a song? They're boneheads, why does everyone get

so wrapped
up in them.

Candace

Old November 22nd 03, 06:09 PM
Judy F

I actually registered and posted a negative (calling Clay Aiken on his anti
cat statements) post on his message board, and believe it or not I got 37
replies all negative many flames!!!! what a bunch of fanatic idiots!!!!
Judy F