Proof of the Mothership!

Old April 22nd 04, 01:33 AM
Karen Chuplis

Default Proof of the Mothership!

in article , CATherine at
wrote on 4/21/04 7:15 PM:

I just added a couple cute pictures, and will add more later, to my
new folder at rpca pictures. The folder is titled CATherine's Amazing
Companions.

I will also send the pictures to alt.binaries.pictures.animals for
those who aren't members.

CATherine

Cute!!

Old April 22nd 04, 05:04 AM
Marina

"CATherine" wrote
I just added a couple cute pictures, and will add more later, to my
new folder at rpca pictures. The folder is titled CATherine's Amazing
Companions.

What a clever cat Amber is! He reads with his head eyes, not the eye under
the tail. ;o) I hope Robin didn't have anything bad to report to the
Mothership.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old April 22nd 04, 06:21 AM
Hopitus2

Amber is so fuzzy and sweet, and Robin (in spite of scary glowing eyes) such
sleek gray fur. Your boys look healthy and happy.

"CATherine" wrote in message
: I just added a couple cute pictures, and will add more later, to my
: new folder at rpca pictures. The folder is titled CATherine's Amazing
: Companions.
:
:

Old April 23rd 04, 04:11 AM
badwilson

Awww, now cute! Amber looks a lot like Vino.
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's covered

Old April 23rd 04, 01:43 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 20:51:54 -0600, CATherine
yodeled:

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 05:21:55 GMT, "Hopitus2" wrote:

"CATherine" wrote in message
. ..
: I just added a couple cute pictures, and will add more later, to my
: new folder at rpca pictures. The folder is titled CATherine's Amazing
: Companions.
:
:
: I will also send the pictures to alt.binaries.pictures.animals for
: those who aren't members.
:
: CATherine

Amber is so fuzzy and sweet, and Robin (in spite of scary glowing eyes) such
sleek gray fur. Your boys look healthy and happy.

They are healthy and happy. And very loving. With all this warm
weather, Amber has shed what shaggy winter fur he had. He didn't have
that much since I don't let them out much in the winter. But he is a
Maine Coon mix and the fur is incredibly soft. And never mats.

CATherine

Make a sweater!

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)