Bad Neighbors & Morganna Update

Old October 2nd 04, 07:08 PM

LOL wrote;
Meagan didn't exactly slam me, but she
wrote a very accusatory-sounding post
about my putting my RB Mikey on valium
before his hyper-t was diagnosed and we
were still trying to find out what was
bothering my boy.

There is nothing I despise more than a liar that revises history and
that is exactly what you have done, as has Magic Mood Jeep. I guess it's
ok for you though, because since all your "friends" are bashing me you
want to join in on the fun even if you have to distort the truth. I did
nothing of the sort, and for all the criticism you want to heap on me
for expressing outrage at the neglecting of the welfare of a kitten
(apparently in this group that's a bad thing), what you and others here
are doing is much worse. Here is a link to my post:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e....bay.webtv.net

I did not "accuse" you of anything and only questioned the effectiveness
of such a small dose. I also suggested something else you could try with
a caveat about taking the cat off of it if it didn't work. I said
absolutely nothing concerning the fact that you had put your cat on
medication.

In fact, your response to me said in part, and this is a direct quote,
"I do appreciate your input and would *very much* appreciate any
suggestions you might have."

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

Old October 2nd 04, 11:39 PM
Christine Burel

"Adrian" wrote in message
LOL wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message

I'm feeling left out now, I've never been slammed by anyone on this
group.

Hmmm. Meagan didn't exactly slam me, but she wrote a very
accusatory-sounding post about my putting my RB Mikey on valium before
his hyper-t was diagnosed and we were still trying to find out what
was bothering my boy.

Maybe you could post that you were considering declawing one of your
kitties after slipping him a valium-laced lizard? That might do it.
:-P

------
Krista

Baggy could use a valium-laced lizard , at 15 months he has more energy
than he knows what to do with sometimes. ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Maybe he needs a kitten companion!
Christine

Old October 2nd 04, 11:45 PM
Christine Burel

"Adrian" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
badwilson wrote:
"Sherry " wrote in message
Like Steve, I've received hate mail over some of my posts over the
years. At one point, I almost quit the group because I was so
depressed by the language in the emails I got. A couple of good
people, you know who you are, talked me out of

Wow. I thought I was alone. I got slammed good via e-mail
immediately following the first post I ever made to this group. I
was told this might not be a good group for me. That poster was a
regular at the time, but I haven't seen her post in a long time. It
almost turned me off on the whole group, until I realized that this
supreme hypocrisy was just one stupid person.

Sherry

You're definitely not alone. I think it's happened to most. I've
gotten slammed for letting Vino hunt and eat lizards, and for other
stuff. Almost quite the group a few times too.
But I've also gotten some really great and supportive emails from
lurkers, so it goes both ways.

I'm feeling left out now, I've never been slammed by anyone on this
group.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Okay, don't feel left out, I'll slam you until you feel equal so you
can say you got it too.
Here goes.
Adrian, you're a bad Paw. You neglect your cats and illtreat them.
Megan is going to come and get you.
Oh, no, I can't do it any more.. it's so not true ;-)
But you got your slamming. Was that enough?

Tweed

LOL
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

This thread has gone from negative to positive to negative again --
Christine

Old October 3rd 04, 03:39 AM
badwilson

"Yowie" wrote in message
"Tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...

badwilson wrote:

I found a site online to take the test. I just took it and it

seems
that I am ESTJ. You can check it yourself at
http://similarminds.com/myers-briggs-jung.html

I'm an INFP. I think it means that I'm psychotic.

Pam S. who is a Questor 4.4% of the population, is that a large

percentage?

No, its a "rare" one. IIRC, the most common type are ESTJ at around

22%.

ESTJ is not 22% it is 8.7%
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's

Old October 3rd 04, 04:25 AM
Dan M

When I took the MB 10 or so years ago I seem to recall I was INFP. When
I took it again online just now, I came out as ISFP. Specifically,
Introverted (I) 89.66% Extroverted (E) 10.34%
Sensing (S) 51.52% Intuitive (N) 48.48%
Feeling (F) 57.14% Thinking (T) 42.86%
Perceiving (P) 59.38% Judging (J) 40.63%

So basically strongly introverted, balanced between sensing and
intuitive, and leaning more towards feeling than thinking, and more
towards perceiving than judging. I think that's a pretty accurate
assessment. According to the page, that represents 8.8% of the population.

Let's see, 16 possible outcomes, 1/16 = 6.25%, so I guess there as
slightly more of is ISFPs than statistics say would be expected. Hmmm, I
wonder why?