Purr request

Old September 16th 03, 03:22 AM
Sam Nash

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote in message
The latest round of layoffs has started at the company I work in. This
time, our organization is directly affected. I do not know yet if I'll
have a job by the end of the day, but I know some folks who already know.
Purrs for me and my colleagues would be most appreciated.

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Oh, Victor. MAJOR purrs for continued employment for you. There's way too
many folks out of work these days. Gotta keep your pretty kitties in food,
toys, and treats.
Sam

Old September 16th 03, 04:27 AM
Sherry

I know how you feel though. I was made redundant 3 years ago from a job I
hated....w

"made redundant"? I haven't heard that term! It means "laid off"?
This is a Halliburton town. The latest buzz word for "laid off" in
Halliburton-ese is "Impacted."

Sherry

Old September 16th 03, 07:01 AM
LOL

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote in message ...
The latest round of layoffs has started at the company I work in. This
time, our organization is directly affected. I do not know yet if I'll
have a job by the end of the day, but I know some folks who already know.
Purrs for me and my colleagues would be most appreciated.

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Many, many purrs are headed your way.
------
Krista

Old September 16th 03, 01:57 PM
JBHajos

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 12:25:27 -0500, "Victor M. Martinez"
wrote:

Purrs for me and my colleagues would be most appreciated.

Oh, absolutely!!! Purrs aplenty coming along with doggy-wags and
best wishes from me.

Jeanne
Old September 16th 03, 02:36 PM
dsh-diva

wrote:

The latest round of layoffs has started at the company I work in. This
time, our organization is directly affected. I do not know yet if I'll
have a job by the end of the day, but I know some folks who already know.
Purrs for me and my colleagues would be most appreciated.

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Many purrs for continued employment!!
Jennie, Xena and Callisto
Old September 16th 03, 02:51 PM
Adrian

Victor M. Martinez wrote:
The latest round of layoffs has started at the company I work in. This
time, our organization is directly affected. I do not know yet if I'll
have a job by the end of the day, but I know some folks who already
know. Purrs for me and my colleagues would be most appreciated.

Victor M. Martinez

Purrs for you and your colleagues Victor.
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.

Old September 17th 03, 04:05 AM
Tanada

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote:

The latest round of layoffs has started at the company I work in. This
time, our organization is directly affected. I do not know yet if I'll
have a job by the end of the day, but I know some folks who already know.
Purrs for me and my colleagues would be most appreciated.

You probably know what's happening already, and my purrs and kind
thoughts are wasted, but you have them for yourself and everyone who
needs them where you work. May something be worked out, and all of you
either keep your jobs or find better ones.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine
Old September 18th 03, 05:49 PM
SUQKRT

In article ,
wrote:

The latest round of layoffs has started at the company I work in. This
time, our organization is directly affected. I do not know yet if I'll
have a job by the end of the day, but I know some folks who already know.
Purrs for me and my colleagues would be most appreciated.

Victor M. Martinez

Purrs sent I hope its not too late.
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette