Word from BlueBird

Old September 16th 03, 07:49 PM
Yoj

Default Word from BlueBird

LittleBit is still hanging in there, and has even rallied somewhat. For
a week or so, she wouldn't eat, and stayed hidden all the time. Since
she had been what my cat group people call a "Velcro cat" (sticking to
her meowmy) before, this really upset BlueBird. Now she is eating some,
and staying close to BB most of the time again. If the doctor is right
about her condition, it's a temporary reprieve, but in the meantime, BB
is enjoying all the time she can with LittleBit - which means even less
time on the computer than usual.

She sends thanks to everyone for their prayers, good wishes, and
assistance. She also says to tell you she misses you and loves you.

Joy

Old September 16th 03, 08:35 PM
Christine Burel

Thank you, Joy, for the update. It's amazing what love can do. Purrs for
LittleBit's continued reprieve; tell Bluebird we're thinking of them both!
Christine, Omar, Midnight, Oreo, Robin & Tucker

Old September 16th 03, 08:46 PM
polonca12000

I'm still hoping for a miracle. It's nice to hear LittleBit is feeling a bit
better and stays close to BB. I know it means the world to her.
Lots of best wishes and purrs for both BB and LittleBit,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Yoj" wrote in message
LittleBit is still hanging in there, and has even rallied somewhat.

snip

Old September 17th 03, 04:34 AM
LOL

"Yoj" wrote in message ...
LittleBit is still hanging in there, and has even rallied somewhat. For
a week or so, she wouldn't eat, and stayed hidden all the time. Since
she had been what my cat group people call a "Velcro cat" (sticking to
her meowmy) before, this really upset BlueBird. Now she is eating some,
and staying close to BB most of the time again. If the doctor is right
about her condition, it's a temporary reprieve, but in the meantime, BB
is enjoying all the time she can with LittleBit - which means even less
time on the computer than usual.

She sends thanks to everyone for their prayers, good wishes, and
assistance. She also says to tell you she misses you and loves you.

Joy

We are still sending purrs in hopes of a miracle; we are hoping for
nothing but good things for BlueBird and Little Bit.
------
Krista

Old September 18th 03, 04:25 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 18:49:34 GMT, "Yoj" wrote:

LittleBit is still hanging in there, and has even rallied somewhat. For
a week or so, she wouldn't eat, and stayed hidden all the time. Since
she had been what my cat group people call a "Velcro cat" (sticking to
her meowmy) before, this really upset BlueBird. Now she is eating some,
and staying close to BB most of the time again. If the doctor is right
about her condition, it's a temporary reprieve, but in the meantime, BB
is enjoying all the time she can with LittleBit - which means even less
time on the computer than usual.

She sends thanks to everyone for their prayers, good wishes, and
assistance. She also says to tell you she misses you and loves you.

Joy

BB has her priorities straight, she needs to spend as much quality
time with her Little Bit as she can, while she can.

Pass along our continuing purrs and prayers.

Steve, Little Bit, Sammy, and Rocky