Whut IZ dey talkin' abowt?

Old January 23rd 06, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Whut IZ dey talkin' abowt?

shur. but 2 yur home? iffen so, he will need uh long kote. his hayrs
havn't grown bak frum hiz surjeree yet. Du thay haf long kittee kotes
in Catnada? Mollie Anne, who will organize anything that moves

Stormmee wrote:
Can you orgaize it fur BK ta kome onna kruzie, Trudi, hopeful
wrote in message
oups.com...
Blue, thiz iz Mollie Anne agin. We luked at yur pikchurs & u luk lik r
Babette (RB) but she had mor darker furs on hur sides.
Mom ses she thinks me & Rafe luk like Russian Blues but that's wrong!
we r'nt Russian! We're Nu Orleens Kittees!! yur fren, Mollie
Anne, whu likes 2 organize things

Old January 24th 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I nefur beenta katnada, I wuz hopin himsef kuld port to da barge so we kuuld
sit onna dek anna watch da ofur kittez play anna we kuuld eatz snakz, whut
surgeri, himsef hazint telled minesef 'bout diz, Trudi, startin ta fret
'bout her spekal friend
oups.com...

Old January 24th 06, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

oooopss. I'z sorry, Blue lifes in Canada but Trudi lifs in the Prairie
State, rite?
See, whut happened wuz, BK haddu abbcess. We fink (but we rn't
tellin') that his bak mussels made his bak foot hurt. TED ses he is
missin' a disk between 2 vurtebrays (I dont no whut thay luk lik). Wen
hiz bak fut hurts, he bites it. HARD! So, he bitted his foot & thu
abcess kame.
Mom took him 2 TED & she sed he wud need surjuree. So TED drayned thu
abcess, but it wus so strong that it eated part uf his fut!! So, TED
tuk sum uf thu loose skin on hiz hip & put it ofur thu hole. She sowed
sum uf it & stapeled sum. So, thu fut wus growin' & thu skin wus
lurnin' 2 stik on hiz leg.
Wal, he walked round with uh bandaj on 4 bout 4 weeks, but last week,
TED sed mom cud wash his foot & put sum goop on it. He also has sum
medisin 4 mom 2 put in his food. He duzn't like it much.
BK wud b happy 2 port. He reeeeeellllllllyyyyyyy likes Ms Trudi!!
Mollie Anne, who tells EVERYTHING she knows!
(The pills are Gris Peg 125 mg and he gets one a day---I divide it in
half and put in his canned food. The goop is Collasate postoperative
dressing which looks like vaseline. It's been a long six weeks!)
Stormmee wrote:
I nefur beenta katnada, I wuz hopin himsef kuld port to da barge so we kuuld
sit onna dek anna watch da ofur kittez play anna we kuuld eatz snakz, whut
surgeri, himsef hazint telled minesef 'bout diz, Trudi, startin ta fret
'bout her spekal friend
oups.com...

Old January 24th 06, 11:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

*trudi prepares an extra soft cushin onna dek unner a canape where here anna
BK can sit anna watch efurthin anna where da waiter kittez kan bring fudz
wifout BK gettin up, unner da kuzin iz a litterbox wif kurtanz fur priviacy,
* I iz readi fur BK anitime, we lifez inna IL near where sailor kamed furm,
Trudi
Stormmee wrote:
I nefur beenta katnada, I wuz hopin himsef kuld port to da barge so we

kuuld
sit onna dek anna watch da ofur kittez play anna we kuuld eatz snakz,

whut
surgeri, himsef hazint telled minesef 'bout diz, Trudi, startin ta fret
'bout her spekal friend
oups.com...

Old January 28th 06, 03:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Deerest Trudi,
Dis cuhsun luks grate but u luk efun grater than aneething or enney1!
I had 2 go bak 2 c TED & she dcided that I had 2 haf uh bandaj AGIN!!
I hope u don't mind that it iz pink. We kan still go 4 uh stroll tho,
koz I kan still run arownd gud.
did u c thu cows? i think I like thu blak & wite 1s bekos thay r all
diffrent but Rafe, Wim & Mollie Anne like thu baj 1s kos thay r all 1
kulr. O, BJ ses he likes thu B&W 1s kos thay luk lik his mom & hiz
brufur, who lif outside! Hiz mom's name iz Momma & hiz brufur iz Dash.
Wud u lik sum satsumas--thay r Luzianna oranjs that survifed Katrina
onna trees, so thay r healthy. kud i haf yur paw uh minit? I
reely want 2 gif u sum paw kisssess! BK

Old January 29th 06, 06:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

*Trudi pats the kushin*

*Trudi smiles and blushes*
*Trudi holdz owt bof of herown pawz*

I iz glad ta see yourownsef, I duzint kare ifin dat bandage iz any colure
atta all ifin itz makin you betterer den itz fine wif minesef... I duzint
wantz you ta do too muc so you getz betterer anna betterer, Didja know TV iz
black anna white, I iz a tuxido kittee,...Soft sayed when her wuz a kitten
her grandpaw hadda red anna white cowz, now hoerown paw haz moztly blak or
blak anna white onez, Trudi, breaflezz

Old January 29th 06, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Meowma sez we'ze hadda "hitch" in de plan, whut she iz wurried abowt,
but de agint-humin is tryin' tu fix.

She sez we's moofin tu a "loft condo", not kwite a howse. She ses when
she startid lukkin at dese, de FURST fing she axksed de Sales Humin
wuz, "are there restrictions on pets" and de saylse humin sed NO.

NOW dat she has made a offur, de condo by-laws ses "ONLEE TWO PETS"
wiffout permisshun of de bored. We is NOT happee - but de agint seems
tu fink de bored is reasonable (why is it bored? dey got nuffin bedder
tu du den mess wif de kitty-counts?).

Meowma iz wurried. We'ze no she wudn't gif away ennykitties, but we'ze
wantin a noo compartment loft wif mor space, tuu!!!! de guyhumin finks
we SHUD gif away Maui, but dat's cuz he's furgot agin whut de litterbox
is for an peed onna de carpet, stupid him-cat.

We'ze unnerstand in a shared building home dat de peeoples want
effurwun tu be gud gud naybors an' be responsible fur pets, so dere's
gotta be rules - but it's just silly tu say 2 is gud, 3 is bad. I'ze
meen, 2 big dawgs cud be bad bad where 10 kitties cud still be a
happeee kitty home if dere were a gud growlmonster tu cleen up. Or
vice versa!!!!

Blue, manager of sumpin but not shoor whut tuday.

Old January 29th 06, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Deer Blue, mom ses dat iz wi she likes havin' hur own hows, efun iffen
it'z uh liddle hows. Thu nice thing 'bowt uh hows usuallee meens yur
mom gets 2 make thu rools. not sum stranjer whu duzn't kare how grate u
r. iffen u wanna purr 2 uh saint whu knows how grate aminals r,
there's St Francis of Assisi & St Martin de Porres. We will du sum
purrs frum heer.
Mollie Anne, who particularly likes St Martin de Porres, who fed poor
people & their pets (his holy card has a dog, cat, bird and mouse on
it).