Down the canyon

Old August 1st 08, 01:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default Down the canyon

[With that Little Max starts up the lead Jeep, both Max's secure their
seat belts, and they head down the canyon. The Jeep splashes through water
that's a couple feet deep, but the cats don't get wet. They soon have a
whole convoy of kitty Jeeps following them.]

[As the rain of Jeeps splashes through the river and heads downstream, Big
Max picks up his microphone and begins speaking. His meows are heard in
all of the Jeeps in the convoy.]

Ok, kitties, right up here our trail leaves the bottom of the river and
climbs onto a path that runs beside it. If you look to the right, you will
see The Narrow first set of rapids. It wouldn't be much fun to try to
drive through that! But they are beautiful.

[As the convoy continues downstream they see a few small waterfalls, some
large, calm pools, and absolutely spectacular scenery. After what seems to
the kitties to be mere minutes, the lead Jeep pulls into a wide sandy area
and parks.]

We have just reached The Narrows Waterfall. This is the biggest waterfall
in all the Narrows, and it flows all year long. I've stopped us here for a
while in case any of you would like to stretch your paws, or perhaps
fasten the top over you Jeep and drive under the falls.

Max
Old August 1st 08, 04:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Samuel Redcat" wrote in message
news
[...]

OO00ooo, OO00ooohhhh, Aaaahhhhhhh!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old August 1st 08, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

We have just reached The Narrows Waterfall. This is the biggest waterfall
in all the Narrows, and it flows all year long. I've stopped us here for a
while in case any of you would like to stretch your paws, or perhaps
fasten the top over you Jeep and drive under the falls.

Max

Ooh, ooh, ooh! OT, let'z do dat! Drifing unner a waterfall sounds like fun.

Harri
Old August 1st 08, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 07:53:03 -0500, Samuel Redcat's nimble, little
paws typed:

[...]

Boy, dis iz reeely bootiful! An dese jeep-fingys giff a nice ride
too!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/1/2008 1:14:20 PM
Old August 2nd 08, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T climbs out to secure the top. Under da fallz soundz great ta me too. He
climbs back in the jeep to wait for the procession to begin again.
news

Old August 2nd 08, 01:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

O T climbs out to secure the top. Under da fallz soundz great ta me too. He
climbs back in the jeep to wait for the procession to begin again.

Fangu, OT! Letz check dis out.

[Harri sits behind the wheel and presses the green "Start" button. She
manuevers the Jeep into the stream that flows from the waterfall to the
river and drives slowly forward. She pauses just before the waterfall. ]

Hold on, OT, here we go!

[She presses the accelerator and the Jeep eases forward. Harri cuts hard
to the left, the waterfall crashing down just to the right side of the
Jeep. She skirts the edge of the falling water until she and OT reach
the edge of the cliff over which the water is falling. She then
positions the Jeep as close to the cliff as she can and eases forward.

Just past the point where the waterfall is filling all the windows on
the right side of the Jeep, a wide space opens up to their left. Harri
pulls the Jeep in and shuts off the electronics. She opens her door a
little to look out, and finds that they are parked on damp but mostly
dry ground.]

Cool, OT, we can get out! Lets go look. We can see da waterfall from da
back!

Harri
Old August 2nd 08, 02:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T steps out a bit timidly at first testing the ground. Satisfied all is
well, he moves forward to stand beside Hatti and look at the falls from the
backside.

Old August 2nd 08, 02:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

O T steps out a bit timidly at first testing the ground. Satisfied all is
well, he moves forward to stand beside Hatti and look at the falls from the
backside.

Isn't dat a bootiful sight?

Harri
Old August 2nd 08, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 07:59:23 -0500, Harri Roadcat
wrote:

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

[...]

i see fiss swimming in da waterfall and i grabs one wiff my paws. fiss
is tasty.
beauty
Old August 2nd 08, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

i see fiss swimming in da waterfall and i grabs one wiff my paws. fiss
is tasty.
beauty

Dere's lotz of fishies. Dere's a big old trout-fishie...

[Harri reaches into the water and quickly flips a big trout up onto the
shore]

Here you go, Beauty!

Harri