[Felinitations] 2nd Draft sent out

Old November 8th 10, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default [Felinitations] 2nd Draft sent out

"Yowie" wrote in message
For those participating this year, please check your inbox and/or spam
folder for the second draft of the 2010 RPCA Greeting Card Exchange list,
and get back to me ASAP if there's any changes that need to be made. Youc
an also find it in the message archives of the Felinitations yahoo group.

Now returning to your regular scheduled programming:

Yowie

You'll have to excuse me this year. I took a wild idea to retire with no
income until 2013 when I saw the govt cuts here. I could do the Brits.
Tweed

Old November 8th 10, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
moonglow minnow[_3_]

In article ,
"Christina Websell" wrote:

"Yowie" wrote in message
For those participating this year, please check your inbox and/or spam
folder for the second draft of the 2010 RPCA Greeting Card Exchange list,
and get back to me ASAP if there's any changes that need to be made. Youc
an also find it in the message archives of the Felinitations yahoo group.

Now returning to your regular scheduled programming:

Yowie

You'll have to excuse me this year. I took a wild idea to retire with no
income until 2013 when I saw the govt cuts here. I could do the Brits.
Tweed

"receive only" then? I'm sure those of us sending would still like to
send to you.

--
minnow ^..^

http://twitter.com/taheenahana
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/
Old November 8th 10, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

or perhaps iirc you don't have to send to everyone, so you could choose
those who you can afford to send to and that you think would most benifit
from a cheery card.

its going to be a struggle for me to afford it, and to have the time for dh
to get it done, but it is important to my mental health to do it this year,

Lee

Old November 9th 10, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Christina Websell" wrote:

"Yowie" wrote in message
For those participating this year, please check your inbox and/or spam
folder for the second draft of the 2010 RPCA Greeting Card Exchange
list,
and get back to me ASAP if there's any changes that need to be made.
Youc
an also find it in the message archives of the Felinitations yahoo
group.

Now returning to your regular scheduled programming:

Yowie

You'll have to excuse me this year. I took a wild idea to retire with no
income until 2013 when I saw the govt cuts here. I could do the Brits.
Tweed

"receive only" then? I'm sure those of us sending would still like to
send to you.

I was on receive only once before when I was ill, I don't think it's fair to
do it again.

Tweed

Old November 9th 10, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Most of my lovely friends on here are in the USA and the postage is horribly
expensive, besides which I would feel uncomfortable picking and choosing
between you all.
I think I'd better just stick with sending to the Brits for now.
Tweed

Old November 11th 10, 05:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

I will need someone who is on it to send me the addresses for the Brits,
some I know already but others I don't.