Harri's first truck ride

Old November 11th 04, 02:22 PM
Harri

Default Harri's first truck ride

Tabitha! Tabitha! I'z so 'cited! I got to ride in da truck today!

Yesfurday was nice - we spended da whole day in truck (cept for da two
walks we took), playin and sleepin and eatin and stuff. But dis morning
Paw started up da truck (it purrs really loud!), and he made it MOVE! We
rolled over da road for about free hours.

I spent some of da time in Paw's lap (cuz I was nervous) or on his
shoulder (cus I was nervous but wanted to see out da window), and some
time on da dashboard and some time on da passenger seat. It waz fun!
Affur a couple of hours, though, I got tired and went back to da sleeper
fur a nap. Now we'z in Strafford, Mizzoury and will be sitting here
until tonight.

Dis is loads of fun!

Harri
Old November 11th 04, 02:45 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 06:22:07 -0800, Harri wrote:

Tabitha! Tabitha! I'z so 'cited! I got to ride in da truck today!

Yesfurday was nice - we spended da whole day in truck (cept for da two
walks we took), playin and sleepin and eatin and stuff. But dis morning
Paw started up da truck (it purrs really loud!), and he made it MOVE! We
rolled over da road for about free hours.

I spent some of da time in Paw's lap (cuz I was nervous) or on his
shoulder (cus I was nervous but wanted to see out da window), and some
time on da dashboard and some time on da passenger seat. It waz fun!
Affur a couple of hours, though, I got tired and went back to da sleeper
fur a nap. Now we'z in Strafford, Mizzoury and will be sitting here
until tonight.

Dis is loads of fun!

Harri

Wow Harri!

Dis souns like kwite an advenchoor! I'ze glad dat you iz enjoyink it, and
you iz in gudgud hans wif yur new Paw!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
11/11/2004 9:44:08 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old November 11th 04, 10:51 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Dis is loads of fun!

Harri

I told you youz would like it! Youz are now da only kitty in dis fambly
to ride in a truck. Amelia took a car ride wif Meowmie once to rescue
Paw when his truck was broked, but has never ridden in a truck.

Tabitha

Old November 11th 04, 10:54 PM
Harri

I told you youz would like it! Youz are now da only kitty in dis fambly
to ride in a truck. Amelia took a car ride wif Meowmie once to rescue
Paw when his truck was broked, but has never ridden in a truck.

Tabitha

As good as dat Blimpies was, I founded somefing even gooder. Today fur
dinner we had somefing called a Subway. It had chickie breast in it, an
of course I getted Paw to share. Dat chickie breast is yummy stuff!

Gotta go now - we'z are about to go get our trailer loaded. I'z haven't
done dat yet, so it ought to be citing. And maybe not too scary!

Oh, and Paw is talking bout getting me mine own blog at Live Journal.
Him is finking of calling it FPoD, fur mine Flashing Paws of Death (he
started calling me dat when we started playing wif meowsies). He now
calls me Harri Roadcat and the Flashing Paws of Death.

I'll tell you more later.

Harri

Old November 12th 04, 01:39 AM
Arlene Knop

Harri, yew are so brave! I wuz nefur in a truk. I don't like thuh car
metalmonster at all! Ize afraid of noizes and thingz mooving past thuh
window. Keep telling us about yer advenchure. Itz reely eggziting.

Gretchen Marie

Old November 12th 04, 07:43 AM
Sundance

Wow, how inneresting. When I go sumwhare in da metalmonster, Meowmie puts
me in a boks an I cant see nuffin. Harri, be shur yoo tell uss all about
yur venchur, yur ridin fur all ub us!

Sundance