Food Question

Old January 20th 04, 01:23 AM

Gaubster2 Wrote:
snip mindless drivel

You seem to have forgotten that I wasn't the one you got into it with
about Hill's. I have a very low opinion of that company but I have not
*relentlessly* bashed them. You also keep accusing me of calling you
names when I did no such thing until I described you as a troll, which
really isn't namecalling, but rather an accurate representation and one
that most agree with. In fact, *you've* done quite a bit of namecalling,
and often in the same post where you complain about it. You've provided
nothing but dead links or links that do nothing to back up your claims,
and even when proved wrong, continued to claim that Wellness contains
ingredients from feces, which is absolutely and unequivocally untrue.
Everything I have said about you is true, and your complaints and lies
cannot change reality. I'm not going to get into an extended argument
with you about this because pointing out your many faults and lies is
just recycling old information that the majority of people here have had
to put up with from you ad nauseum.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke