Cat Protector at it again

Old February 20th 04, 12:21 AM
Cheryl

Default Cat Protector at it again

equalizer wrote in on 19
Feb 2004:

Cat Protector has gotten into the thread with such nuggets as the
following:

Ignore him. Those who engage in conversation with him there soon learn he
is not very bright.

--
Cheryl

Trapped like rats. In a chia-pet.
MIB II
Old February 20th 04, 01:00 AM
Rona Yuthasastrakosol

"Cheryl" wrote in message

Ignore him. Those who engage in conversation with him there soon learn he
is not very bright.

--
Cheryl

Trapped like rats. In a chia-pet.
MIB II

I'm starting to wonder if CP doesn't have some kind of psychological
syndrome. OK, I didn't just start wondering that, but in the past it was
sort of a sarcastic wondering (like, "Man that guy's an idiot. He's not all
there!"-wondering). Now I really do think he has some kind of problem--like
asperger's syndrome or something like that. How is it possible that he not
see his own hypocrisy when it is pointed out to him time and again? Even I
know when I'm being a hypocrital dumbass!

OT: Whenever I read about Shadow going for a shave and squeeze, I can't
help but think of that Play-doh Barbershop commercial! Shave and an anal
gland squeeze...(sung to the tune of "Shave and a haircut!)

rona

Old February 20th 04, 01:11 AM
Cheryl

Rona Yuthasastrakosol wrote in on
19 Feb 2004:

OT: Whenever I read about Shadow going for a shave and squeeze, I can't
help but think of that Play-doh Barbershop commercial! Shave and an anal
gland squeeze...(sung to the tune of "Shave and a haircut!)

two bits. lol

When I had him in there I told them I was going to ask for it like that and
they laughed. Actually his vet said he doesn't protest when she cleans him
up and it made me feel bad that I can't do it on my own. But anything down
"there" makes him bite *me* so let those who don't stress him do it.

Wish us luck! He's been on the EOD prednisone for longer than he has ever
been and still doing well. His appetite is lower on the "off" day but he
isn't nauseous so maybe he'll lose some weight if this works out. I've
gone to 2x per day Flagyl since the lowering of Pred (2.5mg ea dose) and
that is more of a "treatment" dose rather than maintenance, but some have
luck with it. It never worked before but I didn't try to cut the pred to
EOD for long, either.

If I can get the other cats to leave him alone we might make progress. I
even heard him in the litter box this morning early when he would usually
be farting and squirting and he only pee'd. Progress? Maybe. First sign
of nausea and he will go back to daily 5mg. He has a history of going
downhill very fast.

Old February 20th 04, 01:28 AM
Cheryl

Cheryl wrote in on 19 Feb 2004:

I've
gone to 2x per day Flagyl since the lowering of Pred (2.5mg ea dose)

This was very wrong info. The flagyl is 250mg per pill and maintenance is
1/2 pill per day. I've up'd it back to "treatment" dose of the whole pill
2x per day. oi.

Old February 20th 04, 01:57 AM
Sherry

How is it possible that he not
see his own hypocrisy when it is pointed out to him time and again? Even I
know when I'm being a hypocrital dumbass!

That's what irritates me most. I also recognize when I'm being a hypocritical
dumbass. It is beyond me how he can lambast a poster for not spending enough on
a stray, when he wouldn't spend money *or* time trapping strays himself.

Sherry

Old February 20th 04, 02:35 AM
Hailey

"Sherry " wrote in message
How is it possible that he not
see his own hypocrisy when it is pointed out to him time and again? Even

know when I'm being a hypocrital dumbass!

That's what irritates me most. I also recognize when I'm being a

hypocritical
dumbass. It is beyond me how he can lambast a poster for not spending

enough on
a stray, when he wouldn't spend money *or* time trapping strays himself.

Sherry

This is a GREAT time to ask this I was thinking about it last night in
bed.
HOW do you trap a stray? There are two on our property, we have no clue
where they came from, both showed up about the same time, But they are
feral, although they are quite large kitties. Anyway, we've checked, they
don't belong to our neighbors, none of whom live real close., and they are
just always out there. Any clue how to catch them?

Hailey