I've been chosen!

Old June 2nd 04, 01:47 AM
O J

On Tue, 1 Jun, TJ wrote:

Yay! We have found some new furry masters.

---------------------snip----------------------

Oh TJ my dear, I'm so happy for you. It sounds like you've got a
pair of little angels there. Best of luck to you and the kitties.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

Old June 2nd 04, 01:49 AM
Annie Wxill

"TJ" wrote in message
Yay! We have found some new furry masters. ... Can't wait to start

sharing pics and stories!!!!

TJ (soon to be enslaved) yay!

Congratulations. You're off to a good start. Isn't it amazing what good
photos you can get with a camera?
They look like a couple of sweeties.
Annie

Old June 2nd 04, 01:55 AM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", Victor Martinez
artfully composed this message within
on 01 Jun 2004:

We have tentative names but can't seem to agree on a names. I
want Zoey and Ozzy. My daughter wants Yin and Yang, my DH
wants Izzy and Ziggy. Sigh, at least we have a variety of
suitable names to choose from. LOL.

Congrats on the new owners!

How about Ozzy and Izzy? Or Zaza and Zozo...

I thought Ozzy and Izzy by one of the pics that said oziz.jpg or
izoz.jpg (can't remember which) and it reminded me of how close
Shamrock and Shadow's names are and it gets difficult sometimes. Just
like with kids, and calling one by the others name. lol

--
Cheryl

Old June 2nd 04, 03:49 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , TJ at
wrote on 6/1/04 6:29 PM:

Yay! We have found some new furry masters. I took a couple of pics with my
camera phone (so they aren't such great quality).

A girl and boy, littermates. They are 8 weeks old and come from a foster home
where they have been hand raised since they were 3 weeks old. The girl is
black
and white and the boy is white and black. LOL. He looks like a reversed
skunk,
a thick black stripe down his back with white legs, he has lots of wacky white
wirey fur in his black stripe too. Her body is black with white underbelly
and
paws. They are so darn cute and affectionate. She is very feisty and full of
energy, she will melt like goo in your arms and has a loud purr. She has real
soft fur. He is more laid back, likes to be held but stays alert, loves to
look
around and walk around on your neck. He has a "feel only" purr. He likes to
groom his sister and when they sleep he puts his little white legs around her.

They are getting altered and chipped tomorrow so purrs for a good outcome! We
are all very excited. DH even came to the adoption center to meet them after
my
daughter and I spent over 2 hours playing with them. Whenever anyone else
tried
to pet them or engage them to play they just stared at them and then went back
to charming us. Between getting to know each other and the paperwork we were
there for almost 4 hours!!

We have tentative names but can't seem to agree on a names. I want Zoey and
Ozzy. My daughter wants Yin and Yang, my DH wants Izzy and Ziggy. Sigh, at
least we have a variety of suitable names to choose from. LOL.

This is the girl. She is so cute and her nose is so pink!
http://tinyurl.com/3ythy

Getting ready to nap, see his little white leg around her.
http://tinyurl.com/2fokm

Awwwww. sooooo cute!! COngratulations!!!!!!!