OT puppies update, spare purrs?

Old September 17th 04, 02:53 PM
Annie Wxill

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Purrs are heading south in hopes of getting a good forever home for the
poor little puppy.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Thank you. One down. One to go.
Annie

Old September 17th 04, 03:01 PM
Karen

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message
Cnder and Rosie would like to invite the RPCA kitties to join them with
purrs (doggie drools especially appropriate here) for the puppies we

rescued
after someone dumped them at a marina a couple of weeks ago.
Yeserday I found out the most outgoing of them has been adopted. We hope

she
is happy and having a great time. Her sister, a shyer, little girl will be
at PetsMart tomorrow (Saturday) morning at 10 a..m. (Central daylight
savings time U.S.A.) in hopes of being adopted into a forever home.
I know this pup is smart, obedient, and has an sweet and loving
personality, but it takes her a little while to feel secure enough to
blossom. She's like a lot of cats that way. I'm concerned that without

her
sister to lead the way, and in a cage in a strange place, the she will

seem
too retiring.
I'm really counting on this rescue group to find her somebody who will
recognize her potential and take her home and treat her with kindness.
If you want to see them again, they are online at
http://tinyurl.com/5g2zb
This puppy is the one with the black panda bear eyes.
Rosie and Cinder are telling me that their cat grass is wilting, and that

should go buy them more tomorrow and whisper a few purrs to the pup.
Thanks in advance for your support. I know the power of purr is awesome.
Annie, Jim, Cinder and Rosie

Purrs for a quick adoption. I would think people might LIKE a shy puppy. If
you went and played with her while people came in, and could tell them about
her, maybe she would find a home faster.

Old September 17th 04, 04:50 PM
Annie Wxill

"Karen" wrote in message
.... Purrs for a quick adoption. I would think people might LIKE a shy
puppy. If
you went and played with her while people came in, and could tell them
about
her, maybe she would find a home faster.

Karen,
That's kind of the unofficial plan.
I'm thinking about volunteering to stick around and walk the dogs.
Thanks for the purrs.
Annie

Old September 17th 04, 04:52 PM
Annie Wxill

"Sherry " wrote in message
Oh, bless their little hounddog heart. Purrs for them both, and for you,
too,
Annie. Because I know you're feeling sorry for the one left behind. You're
too
much like me NOT to. :-)

Sherry

Thank you, Sherry.
I hate rescuing animals. I hate that they need to be rescued. I resent the
reality that they have to go through and it is sooo stressful worrying about
them.
Annie