Proof we suck as a species

Old January 25th 07, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stick Waver

Default Proof we suck as a species

http://youtube.com/watch?v=15bwhVxw-Bg

And what's worse, the comments below show a lot of people actually
thought this was funny. I think I'm going to throw up...
Old January 26th 07, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 25 Jan, 21:42, Stick Waver wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=15bwhVxw-Bg

And what's worse, the comments below show a lot of people actually
thought this was funny. I think I'm going to throw up...

that is absolutely, awful the poor cat is completely traumatised,
whoever invented and built that machine needs a ****ing kicking and I
will happily hand it out to them, and also to anyone who puts their
cats into it.
inthe main, cats don't like water, they don't need to be washed like
this, if you are going to bathe your cat you need to start them young
and do it gently so they get used to the process, you do not shove a
fully grown adult cat into a small box and then submit them to hot
water jetting onto them from all angles, totally unnecessary.

the whole idea is just cruel and anyone who puts their cat in it should
be reported for animal abuse.

and yes the fact that alot of people thought that this animals
suffering and distress was funny makes me seethe with anger, I hope
something really nasty happens to all of them soon, something involving
petrol and a lit match perhaps, or maybe an out-of-control chainsaw.

bookie

Old January 26th 07, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Thu, 25 Jan 2007 21:42:56 GMT, Stick Waver wrote:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=15bwhVxw-Bg

And what's worse, the comments below show a lot of people actually
thought this was funny. I think I'm going to throw up...

That was sickeningly cruel. I literally got nauseated, watching that poor
cat in that thing. I hope he didn't hurt himself.

--
Lynne
Old January 26th 07, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MaryL

"Stick Waver" wrote in message
http://youtube.com/watch?v=15bwhVxw-Bg

And what's worse, the comments below show a lot of people actually thought
this was funny. I think I'm going to throw up...

What a disgusting thing to do to that poor little cat. The owners of that
pet supply store (and the cat's "owners," as well) should be locked in that
same torture chamber for awhile to see how funny they think it is. One of
those animal rescue groups really should look into this!

MaryL

Old January 26th 07, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Smera

"Stick Waver" wrote in message
http://youtube.com/watch?v=15bwhVxw-Bg

And what's worse, the comments below show a lot of people actually thought
this was funny. I think I'm going to throw up...

Now thats just mean and those people are idiots.

Idiots are aren't the only people known for "stupid cat stunts" though.
Even smart people engage in them from time to time.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Krq37IWOpIk

Now, this one I kind of giggle at because it doesn't look like there was
much potential for the cat to be physically harmed, but he sure couldn't
have been happy...

There was no science involved. The cat was literally sneaked onboard the
aircraft by this guy:
http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/Bios/htmlbios/shaw-bh.html

One of those, "Hey, I wonder what what happen if..." things...

Old January 26th 07, 02:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 26 Jan, 03:46, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:
"Stick Waver" wrote in om...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=15bwhVxw-Bg

And what's worse, the comments below show a lot of people actually thought
this was funny. I think I'm going to throw up...What a disgusting thing to do to that poor little cat. The owners of that

pet supply store (and the cat's "owners," as well) should be locked in that
same torture chamber for awhile to see how funny they think it is. One of
those animal rescue groups really should look into this!

MaryL

For all the good that It might do..(because we have no idea whewre this
originate's from, )
I have done precisley that.

I fowarded it to the Rspca.If anyone this side of the pond posted it, I
have complete faith that they will track them down.
It was disgusting!
S;o(

Old January 26th 07, 02:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stick Waver

MaryL wrote:

"Stick Waver" wrote in message

http://youtube.com/watch?v=15bwhVxw-Bg

And what's worse, the comments below show a lot of people actually thought
this was funny. I think I'm going to throw up...

What a disgusting thing to do to that poor little cat. The owners of that
pet supply store (and the cat's "owners," as well) should be locked in that
same torture chamber for awhile to see how funny they think it is. One of
those animal rescue groups really should look into this!

I already notified them via email.

More outrage couldn't hurt, though. Here's their contact info.:

and
Old January 26th 07, 02:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
RobZip

"Stick Waver" wrote in message
http://youtube.com/watch?v=15bwhVxw-Bg

And what's worse, the comments below show a lot of people actually thought
this was funny. I think I'm going to throw up...

What complete asses.... And this is being done by people in the pet
business? Their webpage address he
http://www.launderpet.com/Pet%20Spa.htm

Locations and contact info he
http://www.launderpet.com/Our%20Location.htm

People this airheaded and cruel desrve elimination................

Old January 26th 07, 02:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stick Waver

RobZip wrote:

"Stick Waver" wrote in message

http://youtube.com/watch?v=15bwhVxw-Bg

And what's worse, the comments below show a lot of people actually thought
this was funny. I think I'm going to throw up...

What complete asses.... And this is being done by people in the pet
business? Their webpage address he
http://www.launderpet.com/Pet%20Spa.htm

Locations and contact info he
http://www.launderpet.com/Our%20Location.htm

People this airheaded and cruel desrve elimination................

Thank you for that info...
Old January 26th 07, 08:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Dave Whiley

"Smera" wrote in message

Idiots are aren't the only people known for "stupid cat stunts" though.
Even smart people engage in them from time to time.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Krq37IWOpIk

Now, this one I kind of giggle at because it doesn't look like there was
much potential for the cat to be physically harmed, but he sure couldn't
have been happy...

There was no science involved. The cat was literally sneaked onboard the
aircraft by this guy:
http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/Bios/htmlbios/shaw-bh.html

I've heard of someone else (another NASA pilot if I remember correctly) who
tried the same thing with a cat in a single seat fighter. The story goes
that the cat responded to zero-g by clamping onto the pilots arm, digging in
with all claws, and not letting go until safely back on terra firma and out
of the plane.

Poetic justice, to my mind.

--
Dave

not-me should be djw401 and there's no need for any wossname