Min, RB

Old October 21st 04, 11:40 AM
Alphonze

Default Min, RB

Thank you, everybody, for your Chemo purrs. I am very sad to report
that Min's tumour was just growing too fast, and there was no time for
her even to be prepared for the treatment. She was helped to the
Bridge a few hours ago. My father, Min's foster-Paw just called to
tell me. He could barely speak.

http://rjs.project-black.co.uk/galle...?album=4&pos=0

Min came to me from nowhe appearing one day in the back garden,
checking over the accommodation and staff, and then moving right in. I
never got a say in the matter. Then when I went to live abroad, she
did the same trick again. She was only supposed to be fostered
temporarily with my father and stepmother, while a long-term foster
home was found. Strangely, after two weeks, the question of her moving
on simply never arose. Wherever she is now..., they just got a new
boss.

I remember her idiosyncracies. She loved being combed... so much that
I used to wear my motorcycle leathers to do it. The combination of
relentless clawing and kneading, with vast quantities of dribble and
loose fur meant it was the only sensible answer. I remember the
gratitude of her expression if I held the end of her tail still under
her nose so she could wash it, as it was normally quite out of her
control.

I remember her rich, easily-triggered purr. I was lucky to see her
last Sunday, and as if nothing was wrong she bared her tummy for a
good scritch and purred and purred and purred.

Please purr for Min's memory, and for her poor foster-humans who have
enjoyed her company for the last three years, and who are even more
lost and bereft than myself.

Al.
Old October 21st 04, 11:48 AM
jmcquown

Alphonze wrote:
[...]

I'm so sorry, Alphonze. I'm glad you got to see her last Sunday and that
she wanted her belly rubbed. She sounds like she was such a loving cat.
I'm crying for you and with you.

Jill

Old October 21st 04, 11:57 AM

Alphonze wrote:

Thank you, everybody, for your Chemo purrs. I am very sad to report
that Min's tumour was just growing too fast, and there was no time for
her even to be prepared for the treatment. She was helped to the
Bridge a few hours ago. My father, Min's foster-Paw just called to
tell me. He could barely speak.

Al, I'm so sorry to hear this. What a shock! I thought for sure she
would be able to survive for a while, at least.

Purrs for you and Min and your dad, who must be missing her keenly right
now.

Joyce

Old October 21st 04, 11:58 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Thank you, everybody, for your Chemo purrs. I am very sad to report
that Min's tumour was just growing too fast, and there was no time for
her even to be prepared for the treatment. She was helped to the
Bridge a few hours ago. My father, Min's foster-Paw just called to
tell me. He could barely speak.

Deep and sincere sympathy.

helen s

**$om $