Da Pikshure

Old January 25th 11, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default Da Pikshure

Meomie n Paw wus in da town an dey came bak wiffa bigbig parcel.
We hewpped dem unwap it an it wus a pikshure! Paw made a big fuss of
mesurin da wall n puttin in fings den puttin in a nayle. Den dey got
it onna wall - it is BIG!
We wus welacksin later an Meomie wus wookin at dat pikshure an we wus
lukin at hur. Den she sed...dose twees are wuffurlee, wish me wus in
dat forest...itz so wuffurlee n sunny n nyce n warm.

We wish we wus inna forest! We cud cwimb n run n hyde n sweep n pween
n chase weeves !
Dat wud bee gud.....sigh...

Gordon Kittiez - fed up wiff wintur.
Old January 25th 11, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

rafflescat wrote:
Meomie n Paw wus in da town an dey came bak wiffa bigbig parcel.
We hewpped dem unwap it an it wus a pikshure! Paw made a big fuss of
mesurin da wall n puttin in fings den puttin in a nayle. Den dey got
it onna wall - it is BIG!
We wus welacksin later an Meomie wus wookin at dat pikshure an we wus
lukin at hur. Den she sed...dose twees are wuffurlee, wish me wus in
dat forest...itz so wuffurlee n sunny n nyce n warm.

We wish we wus inna forest! We cud cwimb n run n hyde n sweep n pween
n chase weeves !
Dat wud bee gud.....sigh...

Gordon Kittiez - fed up wiff wintur.

Wee tyrd ov wyntr tu. Itz snoin agin tuday.,,and kold. TuTu
Old January 25th 11, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Wee tyrd ov wyntr tu. *Itz snoin agin tuday.,,and kold. *TuTu

Kittiez n snow issnt meant tu be tugeffur. Keep warm onna bwankie!

Gordon Kittiez
Old January 26th 11, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Dat pixshur saowndz bootiful. wee gots a tempurshur uff 50 degreez F in
Washingtoona State..yoo kan awl port ovur tew mai home heer n wee kan keap
yew warm..gno snow heer.
Luvz tew yew awl.
Mosey fur hiz famlee.

Old January 26th 11, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I gotz 58 at da nitedarktyme.
It wuz sebentee tuday
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 26th 11, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ooohhhhh, tempurashure envy, OEJ
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
I gotz 58 at da nitedarktyme.
It wuz sebentee tuday
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 26th 11, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jan 26, 2:52*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
we thinksa winter shuld be remofed furm da catandar, OEJ"rafflescat" wrote in message

Meomie n Paw wus in da town an dey came bak wiffa bigbig parcel.
!We hewpped dem unwap it an it wus a pikshure! Paw made a big fuss of
mesurin da wall n puttin in fings den puttin in a nayle. Den dey got
it onna wall *- *it is BIG!
We wus welacksin later an Meomie wus wookin at dat pikshure an we wus
lukin at hur. Den she sed...dose twees are wuffurlee, wish me wus in
dat forest...itz so wuffurlee n sunny n nyce n warm.

We wish we wus inna forest! We cud cwimb n run n hyde n sweep *n pween
n chase weeves !
Dat wud bee gud.....sigh...

Gordon Kittiez - fed up wiff wintur.

Dats a gudgud ideer!