B & C - A Dose of Bad Medicine

Old April 25th 04, 08:54 PM
Bev

Default B & C - A Dose of Bad Medicine

John found the half-used cake of soap in the middle of the lounge. I
followed the trail of various type pills through the dining-room and
down the hallway. John found the eye dropper and the bandages on the
floor of the bathroom. Other medicines were all around the wash-basin
with more pills, cough lozenges, partly eaten cotton wool, a phial of
ear drops, elderly laxatives and indigestion pills. (I swallowed two of
the indigestion pills immediately). The bedroom floor yielded more
pills (well crunched in the silver paper). a leather thumb protector, an
eye wash glass and a tube of deep lotion chest rub.

The pair had discovered how to open the medicine cabinet over the
wash-basin. I have to lock them out of the toilet because of the
shredding of toilet paper now I have to lock them out of the bathroom
because they open the medicine cabinet - and make no mistake, once
Burmese discover how to do something they never forget!!

The next message you get will be from Bonnie when she works out how to
use the computer!!

Bev
--
I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic.
Old April 25th 04, 09:07 PM
Lois Reay

"Bev" wrote in message
The next message you get will be from Bonnie when she works out how to
use the computer!!

Bev

The things they do to keep themselves amused!

I hope Bonnie's first email is to her birth mum!

Lois

Old April 25th 04, 10:43 PM
Yowie

"Bev" wrote in message
[...]

Poor Bev!

Yowie
(Shmogg is cheering Bonnie, btw)

Old April 26th 04, 12:46 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 07:54:52 +1200, Bev wrote:

[...]

Purrs they didn't actually eat anything. Just when you think the place
is cat proofed they fall off the roof or learn to get into something
new ;-(
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old April 26th 04, 01:41 AM
Hopitus2

My God I hope the cats didn't suck up any of your pills. I handle my Rx meds
very carefully as the stuff I have to take would produce deadcat in a
heartbeat's time. Once Oliver licked up a b/p pill years ago and I had to
stick my finger down his throat and make him barf it up.
That was so very unpleasant and frightening I've made sure it never has a
chance to happen again.

:
[...]
: --
: Steve Touchstone,
: faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Rocky
:
: [remove Junk for email]
: Home Page:
: Cat Pix: http://www.sirinet.net/~stouchst/animals.html