skort thread

Old September 28th 09, 03:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default skort thread

Trudi overhearz anna turnz to a blank page inna skort buk, she writez Harri
anna ot'z namez da date dey wuz gaged anna den colsez da buk howldin herown
breaf fur whut dey iz gonna du... Trudi

--
If you want to discuss top posting please email me privately, lets not
clutter the news group, thanks*****

..
"Sundance" wrote in message
Pssst, OT: maybe yoo an Harri wud like to kontinyoo da tradishun uv havvin
a winking da mornin after da JB?

Sundance

"Granby" wrote in message
Harri mine luff will u loowel mineself to skort da pretties kitty in da
kommunitee to da Ball? Hands her a red rose.
@~`~,~'~~~

"Stormmmee" wrote in message

news groups, let alone sig lines..i decidedta pozt diz agin ta make sure
efuricat whut wanted a skort culd get
one... diz kan be a furnd or romantical or juzt a kitty you wantsa getta
know betterer, or so you duzint hafta arrife alone, anna iza a way ta
doit
wifowt hafinta haf a thread juzt fur azkin... MH haz volenteered ta
start ta
show yoursef how its done, anna you can efur azka a specifik kitty or
juzt
say you iz valavle,... anna you can azk if you iza boy cat or a girl
cat...

Trudi

MH clearz hiz throat...

Missy wuuld yoursef do minesef da honor of lowin me ta skort yoursef to
da
ball? MH the hopeful

--
i love email and sig lines, too bad I'm not clever enough to put a good
one

Old September 28th 09, 03:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 20:48:41 -0700, Sundance wrote:

Pssst, OT: maybe yoo an Harri wud like to kontinyoo da tradishun uv
havvin a winking da mornin after da JB?

Sundance

I fink datz purrty much up to OT. I iz ready any old time.

Harri
Old September 28th 09, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Boca Deb

Stormmee, will you be my 'skort for the Jellicle Ball?

Fangu,
Rosco P. Catrane, Age 4
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Old September 28th 09, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 21:55:28 -0500, Granby wrote:

Willow who has been checking out the little coves around the Island
stops and looks at Piglett. NO, NOPE NODDA CHANZE, if Paddy duzen askz
mineself, den I will go by mineselfv. Da boyz iz spozed ta ask da
girls. Datz it datz final. She continues her tour of the island.

Miz Willow, would you do mineownself da honor of allowing me to 'scort
you to da Jellicle Ball? I would haf asked sooner but I is furry new to
this kind of stuff.

Paddy
Old September 28th 09, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i wuz watin fur your sef ta azk, i iz wearina silfur pantz suite beclawz i
thinked you mite drife yourown cat polize cycle, Stormmee

--
cats rule

Old September 28th 09, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Izint heee wunnerfool?
I figger dat mine yallo dwezz wyll komplwwmint yurr furrz, Sunnydanze.
Obkorze I wyll ware mine majikul red stone az wewll.
Wyll yu ware yur rownd tuit?
--
Pitô.ônya

"Stormmee" wrote in message
veri fine way ta let efuricat elze know dat you anna hersef haza date
so nocatelze azkz efur one of yoursefz... Trudi

--
If you want to discuss top posting please email me privately, lets not
clutter the news group, thanks*****

.
"Sundance" wrote in message
I will ub korse be skortin myown bootiful wink, Pit2nya.

Sundance

Old September 28th 09, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger tellz minsef dat orange boycatz iz all wunnerful, Trudi suspishus of
yellow tigerz assesmint

Old September 28th 09, 07:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Sep 27, 7:44*pm, "Stormmmee" wrote:
--
*news groups, let alone sig lines..i decidedta pozt diz agin ta make sure
efuricat whut wanted a skort culd get
one... diz kan be a furnd or romantical or juzt a kitty you wantsa getta
know betterer, or so you duzint hafta arrife alone, anna iza a way ta doit
wifowt hafinta haf a thread juzt fur azkin... MH haz volenteered ta start ta
show yoursef how its done, anna you can efur azka a specifik kitty or juzt
say you iz valavle,... anna you can azk if you iza boy cat or a girl cat....

Trudi

MH clearz hiz throat...

Missy wuuld yoursef do minesef da honor of lowin me ta skort yoursef to da
ball? *MH the hopeful

--
i love email and sig lines, too bad I'm not clever enough to put a good one
here

I hab knot awwaynjd enny skort fur mineseff.
Sew Iam valavle.
A boy or a grrl, hoo emjoyz zooming (gnot dat wee wud doo dat on da
dans flor) wud be gnice.
MeOwy
Old September 28th 09, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Wellz, yeah, dat wud be finez kan u getted efferthink readdi by den?

U haz tra cide how manni girl cats u want in da partie so I knowz how manni
boycats to haff. I knowz I wanna ask Sundanze and Ranger for surez. O T
reaching to pat the special box that holds Harri's winkink collar. I iz
finalli gonna gt ta see diz.

Old September 28th 09, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow blushes and tells Paddy. Korze I wuld alow dat, Dat iz what I haz
ben hoppink for. I iz wearink a hotz pink gown. No Piglett it isn't
leather. It iz made of shiffon, and tafida and neting stuffz.

"Community Cats" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 21:55:28 -0500, Granby wrote:

Willow who has been checking out the little coves around the Island
stops and looks at Piglett. NO, NOPE NODDA CHANZE, if Paddy duzen askz
mineself, den I will go by mineselfv. Da boyz iz spozed ta ask da
girls. Datz it datz final. She continues her tour of the island.

Miz Willow, would you do mineownself da honor of allowing me to 'scort
you to da Jellicle Ball? I would haf asked sooner but I is furry new to
this kind of stuff.

Paddy

skort buk fur da ball Stormmee Cat community 4 September 10th 09 12:40 PM
Thread 9 hitchhiker Cats - misc 0 November 27th 08 08:57 PM
Thread 7 hitchhiker Cats - misc 0 November 27th 08 08:50 PM
Thread 5 hitchhiker Cats - misc 0 November 27th 08 08:30 PM
Trudi da Skort maker Granby Cat community 3 January 15th 08 11:36 AM