[OT] Most bizzarre thing you've seen

Old December 21st 05, 11:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Most bizzarre thing you've seen

I reckon thisis the most bizarre thing I've seen on the 'net. Ever.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/yatta.php
(PG rated, but has sound)

Anyone got any other weird things?

Yowie

Old December 21st 05, 02:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Most bizzarre thing you've seen

Yowie wrote:
I reckon thisis the most bizarre thing I've seen on the 'net. Ever.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/yatta.php
(PG rated, but has sound)

Anyone got any other weird things?

Yowie

What worries me is that I'm sure that is only one in a series....the
guy takes Japanese songs, "translates" them not into what they mean but
what they sort of sound like, adds pop culture images
and...yeah....there's one with flying harrypotter heads too.

--Fil

Old December 21st 05, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

No cluons were harmed when "Yowie"
wrote:
I reckon thisis the most bizarre thing I've seen on the 'net. Ever.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/yatta.php
(PG rated, but has sound)

Anyone got any other weird things?

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/shrew.php

Not quite as bizarre as yatta (I liked it!), but definitely bizarre.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old December 21st 05, 03:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Yowie wrote:
I reckon thisis the most bizarre thing I've seen on the 'net. Ever.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/yatta.php
(PG rated, but has sound)

Anyone got any other weird things?

Yowie

I think someone's got too much time on their hands. ;o)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old December 21st 05, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

my husband *snicker*

--
BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO LOVE CATS,FOR THEY SHALL NEVER BE LONELY

Old December 21st 05, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Mark Edwards wrote:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/shrew.php
Not quite as bizarre as yatta (I liked it!), but definitely bizarre.

A completely blank screen?? That's all I got for this one!
Old December 21st 05, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Yowie wrote:

I reckon thisis the most bizarre thing I've seen on the 'net. Ever.
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/yatta.php

If we spoke Japanese, it might make more sense...

Joyce
Old December 22nd 05, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Yowie" wrote in message
I reckon thisis the most bizarre thing I've seen on the 'net. Ever.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/yatta.php
(PG rated, but has sound)

Anyone got any other weird things?

Yowie

Nothing that would even come close. ;-)

Joy

Old December 22nd 05, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote in message
Yowie wrote:

I reckon thisis the most bizarre thing I've seen on the 'net. Ever.
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/yatta.php

If we spoke Japanese, it might make more sense...

Joyce

Somehow I doubt it. ;-)

Joy

Old December 22nd 05, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

In article ,
Yowie wrote:
I reckon thisis the most bizarre thing I've seen on the 'net. Ever.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/yatta.php
(PG rated, but has sound)

Anyone got any other weird things?

Yowie

Totally bizarre. Imagine what his life would be like if he used that
creative energy at work? lol Heck, maybe he does.

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita

Ping Bridget B - Re "Thing in a Bag" CatNipped Cat anecdotes 1 April 4th 05 06:21 PM
Thing in a Bag CatNipped Cat anecdotes 3 April 3rd 05 02:07 AM
[OT] Just needed to vent - UPDATE 20/11 JA Gory Cat anecdotes 23 November 25th 03 05:33 AM
[OT] Just needed to vent Yowie Cat anecdotes 56 November 23rd 03 08:06 AM
[OT] Holiday Recipes Yowie Cat anecdotes 60 November 21st 03 11:07 PM