Jack plays Bubbels

Old February 4th 06, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Jack plays Bubbels

Okay, so I'm *still* playing Bubbels (along with Addiction Solitaire).
And the kittens have pretty much ignored me. Until today.

Jack got up on the desk in front of me (makes it *very* difficult to
see where you're shooting the cannon, I tell ya!), fascinated. He
looked left and right and right and left as I moved the cursor and
shot the bubbles. He finally decided he had the game figured out, and
reached out his paw to smack the bubbles.

Such a smart little fellow!

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Animals in Movies Website)
Old February 5th 06, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote in message
Okay, so I'm *still* playing Bubbels (along with Addiction Solitaire).
And the kittens have pretty much ignored me. Until today.

Jack got up on the desk in front of me (makes it *very* difficult to
see where you're shooting the cannon, I tell ya!), fascinated. He
looked left and right and right and left as I moved the cursor and
shot the bubbles. He finally decided he had the game figured out, and
reached out his paw to smack the bubbles.

Such a smart little fellow!

Ginger-lyn

what a cutie !!!
Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Animals in Movies Website)

Old February 5th 06, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 08:19:19 +0200, Marina

Okay, so I'm *still* playing Bubbels (along with Addiction Solitaire).
And the kittens have pretty much ignored me. Until today.

Jack got up on the desk in front of me (makes it *very* difficult to
see where you're shooting the cannon, I tell ya!), fascinated. He
looked left and right and right and left as I moved the cursor and
shot the bubbles. He finally decided he had the game figured out, and
reached out his paw to smack the bubbles.

Such a smart little fellow!

When Miranda was still a Mere hoolikitten, she used to help me play:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...58511339VNQIec

That is adorable! I love it :-) Even looks like Jack from the back.

And yes, I'm still playing.

One of these days I'll quit. I swear. ;-)

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Animals in Movies Website)

Jack and Jazz update Juls Cat health & behaviour 14 October 8th 05 03:55 PM
Jack has a new sister! Juls Cat health & behaviour 63 September 16th 05 05:24 AM
Solving Bubbels Bev Cat anecdotes 41 December 13th 04 10:18 AM
Bubbels - I am so Jealous Bev Cat anecdotes 11 November 27th 04 11:43 AM
Jack update Juls Cat health & behaviour 16 August 23rd 03 09:39 PM