Truder Kitty AGAIN!!!

Old October 18th 04, 07:22 PM
Miss Violette

I furgotta ask what kinda fud is atta yourown houze, Hari
Miss Violette wrote in message
Hari looks up and is happy to have a new kitty friend, iz i goin home wif
you?? I hasta fina new place ta lif anna you lookz well cared fur, Hari,
contemplatin hisown future
ChildFree23 wrote in message
k.net...
[The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps a
torbie and white striped girlkitty with greenish eyes. She
goes over to Harry, sniffs him all over, licks his forehead,
and whisker rubs him.]

Meow, Harry! I'm Lilith Kitten-Mahoney. Furry nice to meet
you. Oooh! You have amber eyes like my bruffer, Capt.
Midnight!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Torbie In Residence

--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net
"Miss Violette" wrote in message
furry sayz dey isa kinda brown, not bigkitty colur yet
butted notted bu
animore, I thinkz i likez kittyz ifin dey duzn't hiss me
like that bosscat
did when I seed hersef thru da door, Hari
ChildFree23 wrote in message
ink.net...
Your eyes have changed? From kitten-blue? Oh! You are an
adorable little thing. Would you like to meet the cats
that
own me?

Meowmie Debby

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
soft says notted much more dan six weeks, I has some
teeth
anna mine eyes
are changed butted I still has needlekittenclaws, Hari,
likin dis hooman
also
ChildFree23 wrote in message
ink.net...
Oh! [picks up kitten and lets him cuddle under chin]
You
are
a gorgeous little thing! How old are you?

Meowmie Debby

"Miss Violette" wrote in
message
I willz sitz unner yourown chin and PurrPurr really
lowd
fur
yourownsef...
Furry waz takin outta litter anna emptin da growl
monster
cause he was
gettin da lawndry room readi to makez the majik
litterboxes
put togefur anna
on one of deze tripz he seed minself comin up the walk
deir howze. He
know I waz too little ta be onna myown anna he didn't
seed
my momcat or any
littermatez so when i camed up to himself he picked
mineself
up anna lowed
me to cuddle inna hiz facefurz anna now I iz inna in,
Hari,
wonnerin if diz
hooman willz like the bullseye on his side or the
stripes
dat goez long wayz
instead of acroos hisself
ChildFree23 wrote in message
ink.net...
Meow, Harry. My name is Meowmie Debby. I'm the
human
that
belongs to Kitty Schottland, Capt. Midnight, & Lilith
Kitten-Mahoney. I teleported all the way from
Florida
just
see you. [sits down on the floor] Do you want to
come
sit
in
my lap? How did Soft and Furry come to acquire you?

"Miss Violette" wrote in
message
*a small yellow mackerel tabby kitten opens his
eyes*
telled them anna
telled then they finally gotted it, Mines name isa
Harry...
Who iz you? Duz
you haf fud? Harry
ChildFree23 wrote in
message
ink.net...
Thank you, Miss Violette!
[scratchscratchscratchbehindtheears]

[Goes into kitty suite] Hello, sweetheart!
What's
your
name?

Meowmie Debby

"Miss Violette" wrote in
message
Violette sniff friendly fingers, and lets this
hooman
scratch behind the
ears, ... You are welcome to come over, look at
IT
and
would appreciate it
if you would TAKE IT with you, I will scare your
litter
mate
free of charge
next time she visits you if you take IT Miss
Violette
ChildFree23 wrote in
message

ink.net...
Soft and Furry came home from another trip
and
Furry
cleaned
our boxes, he
decided it was time to put together the new
litter
maids
for
us. He vacuumed
the laundry room and was taking out all of
the
old
litter
and he came in MY
house with a little orange ball of fur and
installed
it
in
the kitty suite
and gave it MY food and MY travel litter
box!!!
am
really
getting tired of
this, Miss Violette, wondering if that Bill
hooman
wants
another cat,
Violette glares around and stomps off in
disgust

Um, hello Miss Violette. This is Meowmie
Debby.
[extends
fingers to be examined]

Can I teleport over and see the introoder
kitty?

Old October 18th 04, 11:28 PM
ChildFree23

No, Hari, you isn't going home with mineownselves. We're full
to capacity (and there's only three of us). I is furry well
cared for. Meowmie Debby and GranMeowmie loves me a whole
lot.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Torbie In Residence

Old October 18th 04, 11:28 PM
ChildFree23

Since you is a babycat, GranMeowmie would feed you kitten
food. It's not that bad, you know.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Torbie In Residence

Old October 19th 04, 04:19 AM
Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:

Furry is gonna go anna askz da neiborguy ifin I ownz hisself, he isa
olderguyhooman anna furry sayed he was drifin arownd really slow yesterday
anna onliest later did furry think hissef hadda look ofa hooman dat was
missin a pet. Hari, who isn't sayin

So what did yourz hoomin find out? Was dat hoomin lookin for yourownself?

Tabitha

Old October 19th 04, 04:22 AM
Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:

Hari looks up and is happy to have a new kitty friend, iz i goin home wif
you?? I hasta fina new place ta lif anna you lookz well cared fur, Hari,
contemplatin hisown future

I fink dat wif Miss Violette's hoomins looking for your onetruhome,
you'll find your onetruehome in no time. And dere's nofing better than
having your onetruehome.

Tabitha

My 24 hour kitty O J Cat anecdotes 39 August 20th 04 10:23 AM
Yu noze, I furgotz tu tellz yurownselfz abowt da TROODUR KITTY... Amelia T Cat Cat community 6 February 28th 04 11:13 AM