I was a stranger - No Reply

Old May 6th 05, 11:00 PM
Steve G

Mary wrote:
"Steve G" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
(...)
Guess I need an interpreter. Anyone here speak Dung-Beetle?

(...)

Your voice must be verrrrry verrrrry high.

Yes, but I have an auxiliary subwoofer.

S.

Old May 6th 05, 11:09 PM
Mary

wrote in message
ups.com...

Mary wrote:
"John Doe" wrote in message
"bigbadbarry" wrote:
wrote:

You might find that you'll get more response from this group
when your posts actually make sense.

It was a simple thank you to someone Ill never meet, and then I
get called a tail-hole?

Obviously, a simple "thank you" is not all you're doing, you can
do that via e-mail. Starting a new off-topic thread for personal
reasons is unnecessary/annoying. If you want to take Mary's side,
do it in context instead of in a new thread.

And here, again, is another asshole telling you how to post,
and why it is okay for Sherry to be an asshole to you and
tell you how to post, and etc. Anyone in the Old Guard
may post about anything they want, abortion, sales at
Walmart, religion, their own pathetic self-induced illnesses,
the deaths of their children, etc., but if anyone who has
not posted for very long does it, well, the Oltimers get their old
lady panties in a BIG knot. Asked Catnipped. She got
da bidness last month.

Ummm. I wasn't being an asshole. His posts make no sense. Whatsoever.
"You ain't for sale! ain't nobody buying you." ????
Guess I need an interpreter. Anyone here speak Dung-Beetle?

That would be your darling Lynnie's language, sunshine. However, I do
understand Barry this time, the problem is that he is more intelligent and
creative than you or your sidekicks. Let me just translate it into Assholese
for you:

Your good buddy Lynnie said:

Quite appropriate, actually.

-L.

And Barry replied:

You ain't for sale! ain't nobody buying you.

Just quit it.

It is a play on the word appropriate.

One meaning is "proper"

Another is to obtain or buy.

AppropriATE, get it?

Loosen up. It's okay to use language creatively. It is even
okay to be under 40, and you are allowed to behave like
you do not have a baseball bat lodged up your ass, too,
if you were wondering.

You don't like how Catnipped posts, you don't like how
Barry posts, you are just getting way to rigid to have any
fun.

On the good side, membership in the rcph+b Asshole
Society is booming, so at least you have company.
You can all sit around with Phil and say "these damned
whippersnappers don't know how to post" while he
cratches his hemorrhoids and Lynnie uses her
Computer for the Blind. What's your affliction?
Aside from your recent acquisition of the afore-
mentioned baseball bat?

Old May 6th 05, 11:09 PM
Mary

"Steve G" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mary wrote:
"Steve G" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
(...)
Guess I need an interpreter. Anyone here speak Dung-Beetle?

(...)

Your voice must be verrrrry verrrrry high.

Yes, but I have an auxiliary subwoofer.

Yes but those knotted old lady drawers would
compress that too, wouldn't they, big fella?

Old May 6th 05, 11:44 PM
-L.

bigbadbarry wrote:

Sooo I took one line of your post like you did mine, sooo you get
judged by the same method you judged me.

Do I *really* have to explain this again? That was not MY quote you
used.

Look - I quit reading your drivel way back when you first posted in
here saying that you smacked your cat. I don't "do" cat abusers. I
was just pointing out that you really shouldn't feel all that special
about Typhoid Mary's attention - she does that to all the newbies.

And as for "discrediting" her at any cost, that's a laugh. She
discredited herself long ago.

So have at it BBB - I won't be responding any longer. Just don't smack
you cat, ok? It's abusive.

-L.

Old May 6th 05, 11:55 PM
Mary

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

bigbadbarry wrote:

Sooo I took one line of your post like you did mine, sooo you get
judged by the same method you judged me.

Do I *really* have to explain this again? That was not MY quote you
used.

Look - I quit reading your drivel way back when you first posted in
here saying that you smacked your cat. I don't "do" cat abusers. I
was just pointing out that you really shouldn't feel all that special
about Typhoid Mary's attention - she does that to all the newbies.

And as for "discrediting" her at any cost, that's a laugh. She
discredited herself long ago.

So have at it BBB - I won't be responding any longer. Just don't smack
you cat, ok? It's abusive.

-L.

I really like "Typhoid Mary." My grandfather used to use that
phrase.

Old May 7th 05, 12:02 AM
Mary

"Noon Cat Nick" wrote in message
Mary wrote:

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

bigbadbarry wrote:
And Mary took me in.

Don't be flattered. She does that to all the newbies. Nobody else
will listen to her.

She showed a genuine interest in my cat Ruprecht, and we talked

about
Ruprechts diet ~ she was a lawyer in my court room, and a doctor in
my
sick room (laughter does good like medicine)

waaayyyeeellll what can I say

I know this might sound korny but

Thanks Mary your a cool cat.

What a compliment: "your a cool cat". I'd say it fits.

This is korny ain't it...oh well, I wanted to say it.

You were an asshole who came in posting that you smacked your cat
around and Typhoid Mary sucked onto you anyway - just like a fly on
****.

Quite appropriate, actually.

-L.

Poor Lynnie. Why don't you try complaining to Bellsouth again?
I'm sure they have stopped laughing by now.

Still mad because I got on your case when you told a woman
who had a cat she loved to return it to the shelter because it
pooped on a bathroom rug? Tough. You were wrong and
your suggestion was cruel.

But back to you. You're old, you're fat, you're damned near
blind, and your personality sucks too. Not only that, but you
couldn't even manage to do what 99% of women have to take
measures NOT to do. No wonder you're unhappy. However ...
You just cannot inflict it on everyone else. Not on everyone.

Hey, all of you, stop tracking mud all over my nice clean kitchen floor!

Oh, man, this is *your* kitchen? I am so sorry. How can you
cook with all this racket?

Old May 7th 05, 01:33 AM
bigbadbarry

Diane L. Schirf wrote:
In article .com,
"-L." wrote:

Just don't beat
them, ok?

Huh?

--
http://www.slywy.com/

who ever said n.e. thing about a beating - this was fabricated on your
part.

I know whatca posted, I know who wrote it, but thing is, long as you
get to make up stuff, then I can too... tee hee hee giggle.

Look, this is soooo tiresome...

believe what you want, fact is...that poor little helpless abused
beaten cat that little fella was rubbin my feet this morning...kneading
them through the covers.

Now does that sound like a cat that has been slapped around?...Im sure
everybodies cat is sweet, cough cough?, but I've never had a cat rub
my feet. In fact, I think i better write about it.

Old May 7th 05, 01:39 AM
Mary

"Diane L. Schirf" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article .com,
"-L." wrote:

Just don't beat
them, ok?

Huh?

LOL, Killfile queen. So you
miss a few things, at what cost peace?
Heh.

Old May 7th 05, 01:42 AM
Mary

"Mary" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...

Mary wrote:
"John Doe" wrote in message

Your good buddy Lynnie said:

Quite appropriate, actually.

-L.

And Barry replied:

You ain't for sale! ain't nobody buying you.

Just quit it.

It is a play on the word appropriate.

One meaning is "proper"

Another is to obtain or buy.

AppropriATE, get it?

Loosen up. It's okay to use language creatively. It is even
okay to be under 40, and you are allowed to behave like
you do not have a baseball bat lodged up your ass, too,
if you were wondering.

You don't like how Catnipped posts, you don't like how
Barry posts, you are just getting way to rigid to have any
fun.

On the good side, membership in the rcph+b Asshole
Society is booming, so at least you have company.
You can all sit around with Phil

That should be PhilLIP!

Old May 7th 05, 02:08 AM
Charlie Wilkes

On 6 May 2005 08:34:45 -0700, "bigbadbarry"
wrote:

Leave me alone.

HORK!

I have seen some low-down, shameless trollery in my day, but this
takes the cake.

Charlie