Snoopy's finished her tablets

Old January 21st 09, 10:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Snoopy's finished her tablets

We're both glad that's over, she finished her anti-biotics yesterday and
she's so much better than she was a week ago. Thanks everybody for the purrs
they helped as well.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old January 21st 09, 11:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 10:24:56 -0000, "Adrian" wrote:

We're both glad that's over, she finished her anti-biotics yesterday and
she's so much better than she was a week ago. Thanks everybody for the purrs
they helped as well.

glad she's doing well
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
Old January 21st 09, 02:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Jan 21, 4:24*am, "Adrian" wrote:
We're both glad that's over, she finished her anti-biotics yesterday and
she's so much better than she was a week ago. Thanks everybody for the purrs
they helped as well.
Cats leave pawprints on your hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

Yay, Snoopy! Good girl. I'm sure you *are* both glad it's over!

Sherry
Old January 21st 09, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 21 Jan., 11:24, "Adrian" wrote:
We're both glad that's over, she finished her anti-biotics yesterday and
she's so much better than she was a week ago. Thanks everybody for the purrs
they helped as well.
Cats leave pawprints on your hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

Oh, I missed that one. Sorry Adrian. The last two weeks I had no time
to read here much.

Good to hear that Snoopy is feeling better.

Bettina
Old January 21st 09, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
We're both glad that's over, she finished her anti-biotics yesterday and
she's so much better than she was a week ago. Thanks everybody for the
purrs they helped as well.
--

I'm glad she is so much better and admire you for being able to give her
tablets. No way I could give either of mine tablets.

He's so lovely I want to scoop him up onto my knee but have to wait until he
decides to do it himself.

Tweed

Old January 21st 09, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
We're both glad that's over, she finished her anti-biotics yesterday
and she's so much better than she was a week ago. Thanks everybody
for the purrs they helped as well.
--

I'm glad she is so much better and admire you for being able to give
her tablets. No way I could give either of mine tablets.
KFC would slash me to pieces and Boyfie would faint with the worry of
being picked up and his mouth opened.
I am allowed to pick Boyfie up but he does not like it. He's such a
kind boy that he would never scratch or bite but I know he would
prefer it if I didn't.
He shows no sign of objecting but I *know* he'd like it better if I
didn't. So I don't.

He's so lovely I want to scoop him up onto my knee but have to wait
until he decides to do it himself.

Tweed

Snoopy got more feisty as she got better, I did lose some blood but it was
worth it to see her feeling better. I wish I could help with KFC but I'm a
little too far away.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old January 23rd 09, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Adrian wrote:

We're both glad that's over, she finished her anti-biotics yesterday and
she's so much better than she was a week ago. Thanks everybody for the purrs
they helped as well.

I'm really glad she's better!

--
Joyce ^..^