cat stroller

Old November 4th 04, 02:30 PM
Barbara White

Default cat stroller

I've seen cat strollers advertised and am wondering whether people
here have tried them. (The strollers are like baby strollers but are
covered in a net so that the cats can't get out.)

I'm curious about these--do you or your cats have experience with them?

Old November 4th 04, 05:02 PM
cdchap911

never heard of them but if you locate i'd be interested to see. my cats
would love that. my older cat sam used to sit in a doll stroller when my
daughter was young and she would wheel him around the house covered in a
blanky wearing a doll nightie and bonnet (i told my now ex hubby that i
thought the cat was missing a few links) but he loved it and i would think
the others would love the tour of the hood also

Old November 4th 04, 05:09 PM

Try This http://store.pawshop.com/forhome.html
Old November 4th 04, 07:05 PM
Barbara White

Try This http://store.pawshop.com/forhome.html

Yes, that's the one that I've seen in catalogs, but I've seen it for
different prices. If you're interested, shop around for the best price.

My cat hates going into the car because I think he associates it
with a trip to the vets. I was wondering if people who have used
these cat strollers wind up having a stroller that makes their cats
nervous in the same way. If you've used one and had goor or bad
results with it, please let me know. Thank you!
Old November 4th 04, 07:13 PM
Mimi Forsyth

I've seen cat strollers advertised and am wondering whether people
here have tried them. (The strollers are like baby strollers but are
covered in a net so that the cats can't get out.)

if mosquitos are a question, is the netting fine enough?

www.mimiforsyth.com

Old November 5th 04, 03:44 AM
Tiger Girl

I don't know how much of a problem mosquitoes are in general - my
friends in Houston (major Mosquito Capital) have a couple of
indoor-outdoor cats. Mosquitoes hang around their faces in the
summer, but the cats don't seem to even notice them.

Old November 5th 04, 12:54 PM
Kim

Here's a link to one...
http://www.hammacher.com/publish/701...?promo=QSearch