Hiss at Uncl Bill

Old March 18th 09, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Hiss at Uncl Bill

mine hoomins wuuld nefur dessert ani of uses know matter how we akz, efin MH
whu wuz veri mean, so mean in fakt he almozt getted sented to da brig,
getted one lazt chanc, he getted fized whut wuzint broked so he kuld get
rehabilitated, efin owrz ted sayed ifin it didunt hep he shuld go to da
brig, anna luki fur hizsef it wurked anna now himz is furndli, butted dey
wuldint nefur getted usses deserted fur messin up sum sheetz, Barbi, knowin
herown hoominz wuldint do dat
"Tabbeycat" wrote in message
On Mar 17, 9:31 am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit." as we seigh in Catin. Itted meens "Let NO
WUN touch mee wiff impunity." An Uncl Bill touched mee. I wuz on da
ledg wer wee getted fudz an hee must hab thot dat I wuz mine mommy,
Maggy May, beclaws wee due look awike an hee iz stupid. An HEE PETTED
MEE.

I will gno sleigh him beclaws it wud mak myne momny sad and it wud
bother mine frens Sunrise and WooToo an r d*g Bear. Butted hee iz in
four trubble.

--
Missy, hisser at hoomins

Some people jus don't now us cats. Efurry nite my owner insists on
dragging me into her bed. She throes me in and I bouce back up 3 feet!
I put up wif it though, cause if I act mean, dey will desert me. Dey
did dat wif Ruby, a calico kitten dat was lifin wif us. Jus cause she
tore up the sheets tryin to get on the bed.

Totaly agreein but puttin up wif it,

Lori

Old March 21st 09, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

I hate et wen dey tuchez mine feets, den I pee onna bed. I onlee did et
onse, den dey putted a pwaxtic sheet onnit n den a kloff sheet offer dat one
fur wen meomie taykes hur napz. Hur taykes lotsa naps cuz hur kant sit tew
long wif hur bad neez.
dam neez tew hurt mine meowmie, hoo I luffs.
Mosey

I juzt hatez when dey tuchez mine furz, Barbi