PING Chief Justicat Louise - A Ruling If You Please

Old March 21st 09, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default PING Chief Justicat Louise - A Ruling If You Please

ahem, may i speak on Lilliths behaf? Trudi, with Tiger rite behind hersef
"Adam" wrote in message
Betroth furry serius. Dat old post showz u knew what u doing. Since u
nefur cancel it, wuz still in effect. Charges being drawn up.

"Lovable Louise", Chief Justicat

Does this mean I was winkwinked to Smokey Gordon before I got
winkwinked to Sammy da 'Venture Kitty? That's all I want to know.

Lilith Kitten
"Torn between two tomcats, feeling like a fool ..."

I investicate. If winked 2 Smokey, u bigamist & nefur winked Sammy. If not
winked Smokey, he cn sue u 4 breach of promise. Ethur way u show lack
respect 4 serius institushun uv winking.

Sheriff Rosco, r u standing by?

"Lovable Louise", Chief Justicat

Old March 21st 09, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Mar 20, 7:19*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
ahem, may i speak on Lilliths behaf? *Trudi, with Tiger rite behind hersef"Adam" wrote in message

Betroth furry serius. Dat old post showz u knew what u doing. Since u
nefur cancel it, wuz still in effect. Charges being drawn up.

"Lovable Louise", Chief Justicat

Does this mean I was winkwinked to Smokey Gordon before I got
winkwinked to Sammy da 'Venture Kitty? *That's all I want to know.

Lilith Kitten
"Torn between two tomcats, feeling like a fool ..."

I investicate. If winked 2 Smokey, u bigamist & nefur winked Sammy. If not
winked Smokey, he cn sue u 4 breach of promise. Ethur way u show lack
respect 4 serius institushun uv winking.

Sheriff Rosco, r u standing by?

"Lovable Louise", Chief Justicat

I, tuu, wud like tu adress da cort, if I mite, to ask fur
claryfikashun uv a poynt or tew.
Ralph de Ralf, seketaree uv defens
Old March 21st 09, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

[...]

I ulso wud wike tew mayke a poynt or tew if needed.

Lilith iz en mine employ... yew r aware uff dat?
Mosey, Diplocat 2 Catnada

Old March 21st 09, 01:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

I investicate. If winked 2 Smokey, u bigamist & nefur winked Sammy. If
not winked Smokey, he cn sue u 4 breach of promise. Ethur way u show
lack respect 4 serius institushun uv winking.

"Lovable Louise", Chief Justicat

Evidence so fur showz:

a) Lilith wuz betrothed 2 Smokey
b) betrothal nefur cancelled (by Lilith or ne1 else)
c) Lilith KNEW betroth not cancelled when winked Sammy

Testimony fm all welkum.

"Lovable Louise", Chief Justicat
Old March 21st 09, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

"Adam" wrote in message
I investicate. If winked 2 Smokey, u bigamist & nefur winked Sammy.
If not winked Smokey, he cn sue u 4 breach of promise. Ethur way u
show lack respect 4 serius institushun uv winking.

"Lovable Louise", Chief Justicat

Evidence so fur showz:

a) Lilith wuz betrothed 2 Smokey
b) betrothal nefur cancelled (by Lilith or ne1 else)
c) Lilith KNEW betroth not cancelled when winked Sammy

Testimony fm all welkum.

"Lovable Louise", Chief Justicat

Madam Chief Justicat,

I tink:
1. Da evidence iz korrekt...

howsumeffurr....

2. We mite need tu be remyndid dat 'Bethrothed' meanz engaged, not
winkt.
3. Therefore Bigamy did not occur. (maybe Smallamy did)

4. Da engagement seems to be ekwelee broken by both.
a. Smokey would have been thought to have broken the engagement by
cutting off communication.
b. Lilith Kitten broke the engagement by taking up attall wiff
Sammy
5. Therefore boff Lilith Kitten and Smokey could sue eatsh othur furr
Breach ov Promise, if day wisht tu.
--
Pitô.ônya,
Frend ov da Court and Vice Grand Poobah

Old March 21st 09, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"Adam" wrote in message
I investicate. If winked 2 Smokey, u bigamist & nefur winked Sammy. If
not winked Smokey, he cn sue u 4 breach of promise. Ethur way u show lack
respect 4 serius institushun uv winking.

"Lovable Louise", Chief Justicat

Evidence so fur showz:

a) Lilith wuz betrothed 2 Smokey
b) betrothal nefur cancelled (by Lilith or ne1 else)
c) Lilith KNEW betroth not cancelled when winked Sammy

Testimony fm all welkum.

"Lovable Louise", Chief Justicat

If a betrothed kittee stopz meowing heer, muss da remaining betrothed kittee
catsider hiz or herself betrothed furever to da missing kittee? Sumtimez it
juss iznt pawsible to find owt why a kittee duznt meow heer ennee mor.

Rebecca, just wondering

Old March 22nd 09, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna frum whut I unnerstanz. Lilith tried ta git in touch
with da boy kitty and fur sum reason kuden. Unlez deere waz a winkink
ceremonie, anna sumone like HRH Cleo, u kno an offizial sayz dem iz winked
den, afterz a lotta of timez dem shud be catsidered not
bet.....betro...gaged annymore. I wud luff mine Harri foreffer but dat iz
jus myownselfz. If a cat needz ta moff on dey shud be able ta do dat.
Fangu feri much for ur timez.

Old March 22nd 09, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

I agwee wif all dis, but I fink if a kitty needz ta moff on wif somewon
else, day shud make annowncment or statemint at da time dat dat is what
day are duing. Dat wud make is offishul.

Lucy

Old March 22nd 09, 03:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Evidence so fur showz:

a) Lilith wuz betrothed 2 Smokey
b) betrothal nefur cancelled (by Lilith or ne1 else)
c) Lilith KNEW betroth not cancelled when winked Sammy

Testimony fm all welkum.

"Lovable Louise", Chief Justicat

If a betrothed kittee stopz meowing heer, muss da remaining betrothed
kittee catsider hiz or herself betrothed furever to da missing
kittee? Sumtimez it juss iznt pawsible to find owt why a kittee duznt
meow heer ennee mor.

Rebecca, just wondering

Gud ?ion. Cors not. 'Troth r winking ofur wen 1 of kittiez sez so.

I agwee wif all dis, but I fink if a kitty needz ta moff on wif somewon
else, day shud make annowncment or statemint at da time dat dat is what
day are duing. Dat wud make it offishul.

Lucy

Well sed, Lucy! Dat iz my point 'xackly, dat Lilith didn't.

Othr testimony NE1?

"Lovable Louise", Chief Justicat
Old March 22nd 09, 06:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Mar 21, 8:17*pm, Adam wrote:
* Evidence so fur showz:
*
[...]

Da effidense seams tu shough dat Miss Lilith was winkwinked - not
wedwinked - tu Smokey ana den tu Sammy wen she fot Smokey wuz gon. No
cat seemz tu argew wif diz.

Howsumeffur, the kwestyun to mineown mined iz, did Miss Lilith brake
eny rulez? Du we, az catz, haff rulez bowt how meny winkwinks, or
effun wedwinks, a cat meigh haff? Or r we tryin tu applie humin rulez
tu catz?

I beeleef dere iz a prezidense dat we catz haff no rulez.

If we haf no rulez, den Miss Lilith kin haff az meny winks az she
wantz as long az dey r all willin.

Ralph de Ralf, waiting for Chief Justicat Louise to make a ruling,
or perhaps an unruling