Update on Fred - Wednesday morning

Old October 7th 09, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Default Update on Fred - Wednesday morning

The Ajo Clowder wrote:

My brofur Fred iz still wif uz! He maid it fru da night ana iz awake
diz morning, steighing warm onna hiz own, ana drinkin waddur. He is
still onna IV cuz da toxinz haf tu be flusht owta hiz syztem. His
kidneez are wurkin agin, wich iz furry gud nooz, but he iz not eatin
ana haz not peed onna hiz own. We wud bee grateful iffn da purrz dat
haf got him diz much beddur cud continyew cuz, az TED sed, he iz not
owta da woodz yet. Fangu.
Ralph de Ralf for his clowder and his humin

I'll purr fur Fred more and keep on as long as there's a need, and fur his
family too who must be very worried. May all souls be a peace and may Fred
be strong and healthy again.

--
Regards,
Fred

Old October 7th 09, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps =^..^=

We iz still purrin tew, furry furry hard. Luffs, Mosey

we iz still purrin, Trudi

--
Have a wonderful day

"The Ajo Clowder"

Old October 8th 09, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dem purrs and prayers will kontinue comming from allofuz until he duzen need
dem anniemore. Piglett glad for the good news. Holding you own is gud at
certain times.

Old October 8th 09, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dem sillie hoomanz, dem fink he is keeping warm all by hizselfz. Dey jus
kant cee Maggy May dere takink kare of him.. Piglett knowing how funny
people can be.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Oct 7, 10:59 am, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
My brofur Fred iz still wif uz! He maid it fru da night ana iz awake
diz morning, steighing warm onna hiz own, ana drinkin waddur. He is
still onna IV cuz da toxinz haf tu be flusht owta hiz syztem. His
kidneez are wurkin agin, wich iz furry gud nooz, but he iz not eatin
ana haz not peed onna hiz own. We wud bee grateful iffn da purrz dat
haf got him diz much beddur cud continyew cuz, az TED sed, he iz not
owta da woodz yet. Fangu.
Ralph de Ralf for his clowder and his humin

I iz purrin an keepin a i out wile Maggy May is seepin. WooToo is
heppin me two. Keep up da good purrin effurrykitty.

--
Sunrise, in da hous ub da zoomin puppy

Old October 8th 09, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

We will deffinitly keep purrin.

Rebecca, for her house

Old October 8th 09, 03:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
DaRennieKidz[_2_]

On Oct 7, 10:59*am, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
My brofur Fred iz still wif uz! He maid it fru da night ana iz awake
diz morning, steighing warm onna hiz own, ana drinkin waddur. He is
still onna IV cuz da toxinz haf tu be flusht owta hiz syztem. His
kidneez are wurkin agin, wich iz furry gud nooz, but he iz not eatin
ana haz not peed onna hiz own. We wud bee grateful iffn da purrz dat
haf got him diz much beddur cud continyew cuz, az TED sed, he iz not
owta da woodz yet. *Fangu.
* Ralph de Ralf for his clowder and his humin

Weez bin purrin an purrayin fur Fred, effen tho weez dint say so.
Weez glad tu node dat heez duin beddur. Weez will kontinyew to purr
and meowmie will kontinyew tu purray fur Fred's kompleet rekoveree.

DaRennieKidz an fosterkitties
Old October 8th 09, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Little Kitty

Ize purrin mitee hard fur him. My purr iz loud and strong so I will
consentrayt eggstra tonite.

Little Kitty

Old October 8th 09, 06:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

My brofur Fred iz still wif uz! He maid it fru da night ana iz awake
diz morning, steighing warm onna hiz own, ana drinkin waddur. He is
still onna IV cuz da toxinz haf tu be flusht owta hiz syztem. His
kidneez are wurkin agin, wich iz furry gud nooz, but he iz not eatin
ana haz not peed onna hiz own. We wud bee grateful iffn da purrz dat
haf got him diz much beddur cud continyew cuz, az TED sed, he iz not
owta da woodz yet. Fangu.
Ralph de Ralf for his clowder and his humin

We'll purr reel hard furr Fred and keep on as long as there's a need, and
fur his
family too who must be very worried. May all souls be at peace and may
Fred
be strong and healthy again.

--
Regards,
Fred
(remove FFFf from my email address to reply by email)

We will purr for az long az it taykes for Mr Fred tew git bedder, Da gurlz
in da famlee r gonna port over some chickum soop n matzos, n dose will help
hizown tummy feal bedder tew, m lotsa tissuze tew. Inyfung esle yoo wood
wike me tew cring over tew yer hoam? Noo pillowz? I am gonna leef da Kitz
heer so sey dunt git sik eether, But dey mayded a Git Well card jest for
yoo? Waffs.

Kawl me om mine cellfone fingy n I will be dere inna ffwash.
Tayke a nise longs nap. I will kawl yoo before I come over, Imkay?
Morgana, wood you yoo wike tew come wiff me n I kan show you ds howse.
We wunt be gone very longh,
Mosey