Piglett cries for Sadie A Dog

Old October 13th 09, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Piglett cries for Sadie A Dog

Cee dat iz why gamby haz trublez wiff sum huumanz, da one dat puted dem B B
's in yourown bodie shud haff sum puted in ders! Der waz no reazon for dat.
Just meanez.
"Stormmmee" wrote in message
trudi plops down unlady like onto the kushin, fangz, mine legz iz muc
tireder diz year dan dey wuz lazt year, Trudi leans in close to herown
furnd.. i efin had truble gettin inna softz lap today, her hadda hep
minsef, Trudi

--
Have a great day
"Granby" wrote in message
Piglet gets a big fluffy cushion for her friend. U sitz here anna I will
getz u sum fund. I kno u iz rite.

"Stormmmee" wrote in message
you know itsa funny thinng bowt hoomins, da thing we lofez bowt dem, say
like yorown gramby, her hasa soft heart, is also da thing dat hurtz dem
az well, i meanz ifin her hadda not hadda soft heart, efur of you catz
or sadie wuld be wif hersef... so i guezzes dat you kitteez willz hafta
purr hersef betterer... anna try anna cept a new doggie ifin it comez,
juzt remfur dat der willalla time be enuf lof for whoefur da gramby haz
caring for, juzt remfur, ifin hersef duz getsa new doggie dat duzint
meanz hersef lofez you kitteez less, der iz lotsa kindsa of lof anna it
seemzta grow wif efuri new being added to da lizt ta be lofed, Trudi,
now wore out from walking and looking furwurdta dem eggz in butter nip
sawze

--
Have a great day
"Granby" wrote in message
Piglet takes her firends paw and they go in the hall to eat. Maybee
time wil help, we kan hope dat itself duz.
"Stormmmee" wrote in message
trudi had been walking slowly back to the food... her legs are even
stiffer than usual maybe because of the fog... she sees piglette...
come on old furnd, lets get sum fudz, anna let time wurk itz majik...
time doez heal sumtimez... trudi
\
--
Have a great day
"Granby" wrote in message
Piglett goes and sits on a bolder all by herself. She looks up at
the RB although she can't see it now that the fog has settled in
again.

Sadie, if u kan still hear mineselfz, I wantz u ta know we mizzs u a
lodt. Da Gramby still kan't talk muchez bout you kauze her iz still
so mad at da hoomanz dat hurted your spirit and your bodie.

Her luffz u so muchez, we all did. Maybee sumday her kan forgib dem
but I duzn fink da willz happen soon.

Her sayz God and Bast will haff ta do da forgifink kauze her kan't.

Well, I hasta go but I just wanted u ta know we still luffz u. I
willz try and conbinze gramby dat u iz well and happie now and dat da
bad stuffz duzen matter aniemore. Don't hole ur breaf for dat one ta
sink into her hardt.

Piglett gets up and walks toward the hall where the fud is being
served.

Old October 13th 09, 05:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglett just grabs the whole box of Rainbow Tissues and wails. Fangu for
dat mineown fren.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 20:13:36 -0500, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

[...]

[a porter twinkles near Gramby and a petite
Persian walks out and jumps into Gramby's lap and
begins to purr]

Meow Gramby, I knoze dat sadie finks ob you. I
saw her reeding dis on da offur side ob da bridje:

"...Grieve not,
nor speak of me with tears,
but laugh and talk of me
as if I were beside you...
I loved you so--
'twas Heaven there with you."

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/12/2009 11:48:12 PM

Old October 13th 09, 05:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Yes, we kan git whuteffur yoo wud like. Fluffykitz alwaze haz fudz fur awl
kindz uv hoominz an furz at da JB, kuz we nevver knowz hoo will be dere.

Rebecca

"Stormmmee" wrote in message
trudi smilez atta mushu... dat iz veri thootful.. you wantsa eat brekfuzt
wif uses, yourmom kan too, i iz sure der iz sum kinda fudz fura hoomin,
Trudi

--
Have a great day
"ShadoCelt" wrote in message
On Oct 12, 3:13 pm, "Granby" wrote:
[...]

MuShu leaves his Meowmie for a moment to join his pal Piglett and
Trudi.

Piglett, Meowmie and me knowz dat you anna da Gramby are upset about
Sadie A Dog, anna we wants you to take our luff to her.

Old October 13th 09, 07:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

"Granby" wrote in message
Piglett goes and sits on a bolder all by herself. *She looks up at
the RB although she can't see it now that the fog has settled in
again.

Sadie, if u kan still hear mineselfz, I wantz u ta know we mizzs u a
lodt. Da Gramby still kan't talk muchez bout you kauze her iz still
so mad at da hoomanz dat hurted your spirit and your bodie.

Her luffz u so muchez, we all did. *Maybee sumday her kan forgib dem
but I duzn fink da willz happen soon.

Her sayz God and Bast will haff ta do da forgifink kauze her kan't..

Well, I hasta go but I just wanted u ta know we still luffz u. *I
willz try and conbinze gramby dat u iz well and happie now and dat da
bad stuffz duzen matter aniemore. *Don't hole ur breaf for dat one ta
sink into her hardt.

Piglett gets up and walks toward the hall where the fud is being
served.- Hide quoted text -

Sum hoomins so thotless, an sum so careless, an sum just no good.
MeOwy, finking 'bout how gud dat dere is Granby.
Purrs fur Sadie
Old October 14th 09, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

I wood hate tew bee dem, datz fur shure. Are yoo umkay Piglet?
Kan I gif yoo a frend comfort nosepoink?
Mosey

anna besidez, while uscatz iz purti powerful, juzt think whut mite happin
ifin da hoomin gxd anna bast decidez ta NOT furgif dem, trudi,

Dat duz make a cat feel betterz. Piglet thinking that is the way to go,
Let Bast and God take kare of dem perzonz.

deze are da hoominz whut bast anna hoominjesus willz deal wif, trudi,
glad she isunt spekted ta furgifit

--
Have a great day

Old October 14th 09, 06:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Gud, heerz a xtra rainbow hankie for yoo iffen yoo need one.
Mosey walks off, slowly, contemplating the yooniverse.
He turns around and sees Morgana standing by a
large rock, looking at the stars...

Fangu, I iz fine now.