I Foolded Uncl Bill

Old January 9th 11, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default I Foolded Uncl Bill

Uncl Bill gotted dun talkin mushy stuff to Ant Jan and watshing da
UConn Wadee Huskees an cam down da stares to go out wiff da dogs and
giff dem dinner. An I wuz unner da tabl wen he gotted his cote on an
da dogs tookd him out. Butted I din' fink nuffing ub itted.

Butted he com in an, as he wuz feedin da dogs, he ast Missy wer I wuz.
Wich is funny beclaws Missy woont tell him if he wuz on fier. After he
feeded da dogs an, I am happee to seigh, changed da wadder bole, wich
was full ob dog drool, hee started WOOKIN for me. An I FOLLERD
himseff, sew he coont see mee.

He wen down to da basemin beclaws he wuz afrade I wen down der wen he
dood his laundery. I hid behin da dour, sew he neffer seed me and
resoomd following him wen he cam upstares. DEN he wen up to see if I
was in WooToos rum or in Mommy Micki's rum. I jus wen bak under da
table, wer he had ALREDDY wookd.

DEN, wile I watshed frum a hidden posishun unner da table, he wen too
da fron DOOR and wooked OUTSIDE and den he WEN outside. Wike I wood go
out into da kold and da sn*. It is to WAFF.

Wen he cam bak in, I slipt out from unner da tabl wen he wuzn wooking
and den I wuz R
Old January 9th 11, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 8, 9:56*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
[...]

As I wuz saying wen I wuz roodly innerupted by da computer

I wuz RITE DERE wen he turnd aroun. An hee sed "wher hab you BIN" an,
ub korse, I din' tell himseff NUFFING

--
Sunrise, da TRIKY (an PRITTEE) wun
Old January 9th 11, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

The times I have looked the house over and turned and the cat I am looking
for is right behind me GGGGGGRRRRRRR

Old January 9th 11, 09:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 8, 10:56*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
[...]

Datz a kyoot stowy.
BTW, yoo pawbly misspilled a wurd ai gnotissed. "following". Pawblee
shud be "fawlink" or sumfing zimmulur.
Ufferwise, furry gnicely rited peece.
MeOwy
Old January 9th 11, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

wrote:

[...]

Hehehe! Hoomins can bee silly, cant dey? Dis egsercise is gudgud fur
hoomins an wese gwad yu take ownin hoomins soso seeriuslee. Dey cood
be owned by kittiez dat woodnt boffur!

Harry
Old January 9th 11, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Tellz me bowt it, Harry. I haz to purrtend like I iz gonna do sum mischif to
get myown hoomin to eksersize. She sitz at da pooter tootoo much, so I haz
to go to da uther side uv da room an act like Ize gonna nok sumfing off da
kownter, or tear up sum paperz or sumfing, so dat she gitz up an walkz over
to whare I iz.

Sundance

Old January 9th 11, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Sat, 8 Jan 2011 18:56:08 -0800 (PST), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

Wen he cam bak in, I slipt out from unner da tabl wen he wuzn wooking
and den I wuz R

Gud werk! Itz yur dooty to keep hoomanz on dere
towz!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/9/2011 2:40:32 PM
Old January 9th 11, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jan 9, 4:52*pm, "Sundance" wrote:
Tellz me bowt it, Harry. I haz to purrtend like I iz gonna do sum mischif to
get myown hoomin to eksersize. She sitz at da pooter tootoo much, so I haz
to go to da uther side uv da room an act like Ize gonna nok sumfing off da
kownter, or tear up sum paperz or sumfing, so dat she gitz up an walkz over
to whare I iz.

Sundance

Ha! Has yu effur dun da hurky fing wen inna hoomin bed?
Meomie shootz up inna air n wands on hur feetz atta same tyme. Den me
gets gwabbed n depursited inna hawl befur I effen get tu thu gud part
- thu hurk! Meomie dus da mutterin dat hoomins dus - yu know - dum
catz, hurkin on myne cween bed, eetin tutu mutch,gonna cwose dat
bedwoom door at nite....dem fings. Itz gwate egsercise fur hoomins!

Jack