More kitten pictures!

Old September 22nd 03, 11:02 PM
Steve Touchstone

Default More kitten pictures!

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 18:40:49 GMT, wrote:

I just added some new kitten pictures to my foster kitten page:

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/kittens/kittens.html

I cropped them all so the pictures focus on what really counts.

And I added 6 new ones. The first 4 were taken when they were 3 months
old, and the next 6 were taken this morning (they're now 4 months old).

Enjoy!
Joyce

Adorable kittens. Is Jake getting more stripey? Could just be the
lighting, but looks like stripes are bshowing up on his tail.

And, of course Socks is beautiful, just a little more white on the
chin than my Sammy.
Old September 22nd 03, 11:53 PM

Steve Touchstone wrote:

Adorable kittens. Is Jake getting more stripey? Could just be the
lighting, but looks like stripes are bshowing up on his tail.

YES! He was solid black when I first got him as a foster (a month
ago). Now he's turning silver on some parts of his body. His tail has
definitely gotten stripey, when before it was solid black. But you
should see his belly - it's this gorgeous silvery-grey. I haven't been
able to get a shot of that, but if/when I do, I'll post it.

I also think "Socks" is beautiful. He's so sleek and dandy-looking.
A friend of mine wanted to rename him "Max", which I think is a much
better name (I did not name him Socks!). But I'm sticking with the
names that the rescue group gave them, because they could be putting
info about the kitties on their own website, and I wouldn't want to
confuse people.

They're cute alright, but they're HELLIONS!! (But Roxy likes to play
with them.)

Joyce
Old September 23rd 03, 04:51 AM
Marina

wrote

And I added 6 new ones. The first 4 were taken when they were 3 months
old, and the next 6 were taken this morning (they're now 4 months old).

They are such handsome lads!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki