goddam cat-haters (graphic discussion below)

Old April 25th 06, 08:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default goddam cat-haters (graphic discussion below)

I've gotten a lot of enjoyment from a fellow's script which pulls the
most recent images posted to livejournal and posts em on a single
page. A little voyeuristic, but fascinating.
http://www.neave.com/temp/lj.php

The other night though, I got a quick glance at some sicko's pics
which show a kitten being mutilated by high-heels. Apparently, there's
an active fetish community out there which loves seeing little
critters being eviscerated by women in high heels.

I saw the pictures for about 1 second before I hit the panic button
and closed the window - but the damage was done. A woman in high heels
was stabbing a kitten in the belly, then the eye, then crushing the
head.

There was no time to consider whether these were photoshopped or
whether the kitten was already dead. I remember reading about this
particular fetish on Wired a few years ago, so I recognized it right
away.

This site is a crapshoot - you never know what you'll find. It's
amazing that there are sadists like this out there who enjoy sharing
pictures of this type of cruelty with their (probably small, and
definitely sick) audience. Mostly Live Journal submitters are
submitting artwork, family pictures, etc.

I'm overwrought with the memories of these pics.

Also I'm amazed that people can be so insensitive, cruel and barbaric
- a kitten, for god's sake.

I wish I had a Delete button for my brain.

BLink
--------------------------
"The worst thing about censorship is [redacted]"
Old April 25th 06, 04:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I saw those sites. IMO they were stages if not. All the animals groups
specially PETA would be screaming holy hell it would be making national and
international news.

Sites like the one you described is another reason why certain people need
to be neutered

For anyone who looks at the at sites BEWARE YOU WILL BE TERRIBLY ****ED
OFF, GROSSED OUT AND YOU WILL NEVER GET THE PICTURES OUT OF YOUR HEAD.

Old April 25th 06, 04:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

["Followup-To:" header set to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes.] On 2006-04-25,
Brian Link penned:
I've gotten a lot of enjoyment from a fellow's script which pulls
the most recent images posted to livejournal and posts em on a
single page. A little voyeuristic, but fascinating.
http://www.neave.com/temp/lj.php

[snip awful stuff]

This is exactly the reason that anybody who might be offended at
anything shouldn't deliberately set themselves up to see random
images. I sure wouldn't. I know what kind of disgusting crap is out
there, but for the most part I've avoided seeing it. The few times I
haven't really disturbed me.

BLink -------------------------- "The worst thing about censorship
is [redacted]"

In context, that seems kind of ironic. (Although to be fair, you
didn't say they shouldn't be posting the image, just that it
traumatized you.)

I really hope this is somehow faked.

Are you sure, by the way, that livejournal doesn't have a policy
against these kind of images?

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully