Two pics

Old September 17th 06, 01:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Two pics

I finally managed to tape together my camera again, and had to try it
out on the most purrfect subjects I know. ;o)

So smoochable:

http://tinyurl.com/jzseo

Slurp!

http://tinyurl.com/ollx5 (Caliban has flattened her bed completely)

Old September 17th 06, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Marina wrote:
I finally managed to tape together my camera again, and had to try it
out on the most purrfect subjects I know. ;o)

So smoochable:

http://tinyurl.com/jzseo

Slurp!

http://tinyurl.com/ollx5 (Caliban has flattened her bed completely)

Beautiful pictures! I'm glad you were able to get your camera working.
Miranda looks like sh'e laughing. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old September 17th 06, 04:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 15:03:17 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

I finally managed to tape together my camera again, and had to try it
out on the most purrfect subjects I know. ;o)

So smoochable:

http://tinyurl.com/jzseo

Slurp!

http://tinyurl.com/ollx5 (Caliban has flattened her bed completely)

You have one of the most delightfully contrasting pairs of kitties
I've ever seen. Completely adorable in completely different ways.
Another great thing about cats.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old September 17th 06, 06:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

Marina wrote:
I finally managed to tape together my camera again, and had to try it
out on the most purrfect subjects I know. ;o)

So smoochable:

http://tinyurl.com/jzseo

Slurp!

http://tinyurl.com/ollx5 (Caliban has flattened her bed completely)

Oh, I agree. That's an eminently smoochable pussycat! Caliban is so
gosh-darn appealing. (I think Nina has a crush on him!) And Miranda is
a very elegant young lady.

Melissa

Old September 17th 06, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2006-09-17 07:03:17 -0500, Marina said:

I finally managed to tape together my camera again, and had to try it
out on the most purrfect subjects I know. ;o)

So smoochable:

http://tinyurl.com/jzseo

Slurp!

http://tinyurl.com/ollx5 (Caliban has flattened her bed completely)

YEAH! Marina's camera works again!!!! They are soooooooooo cute!

Old September 17th 06, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Shiral wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/jzseo
http://tinyurl.com/ollx5 (Caliban has flattened her bed completely)

Oh, I agree. That's an eminently smoochable pussycat! Caliban is so
gosh-darn appealing. (I think Nina has a crush on him!)

Nina, my foot - *I* have a crush on him! He's one gorgeous boy. He
does upside-downy-head better than any other cat. Also, it doesn't hurt
that the quality of Marina's photos is top-notch.

And Miranda is a very elegant young lady.

Not too apparent in this photo, however.

Joyce
Old September 17th 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

On Sun 17 Sep 2006 08:03:17a, Marina wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes ):

I finally managed to tape together my camera again, and had to
try it out on the most purrfect subjects I know. ;o)

So smoochable:

http://tinyurl.com/jzseo

He's grown into such a BIG boy.

Slurp!

http://tinyurl.com/ollx5 (Caliban has flattened her bed
completely)

We have a couple of flattened beds here, too. LOL I'm so glad you
can still use your camera. I've missed new pics of your babies.

--
Cheryl

Old September 17th 06, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

wrote:
Shiral wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/jzseo
http://tinyurl.com/ollx5 (Caliban has flattened her bed completely)

Oh, I agree. That's an eminently smoochable pussycat! Caliban is so
gosh-darn appealing. (I think Nina has a crush on him!)

Nina, my foot - *I* have a crush on him!

Joyce

Hey! He's MY boyfriend, yoo--yoo HOOMIN!!! He even LOOKS like me!

Hissssssss!!!
Nina.

Old September 18th 06, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Shiral wrote:

Nina, my foot - *I* have a crush on him!

Joyce

Hey! He's MY boyfriend, yoo--yoo HOOMIN!!! He even LOOKS like me!

Hissssssss!!!
Nina.

Caliban looks on in wonder as the ladies fight over him. Then the word
'boyfriend' sinks in and he gets a panic attack and zooms around the
house a few times. Then he sits down to think some more (takes a bit of
an effort for him). Then he zooms around the house a few times again,
but it's a happy zoomie this time.

New pics (will hopefully show up eventually) Marina Cat anecdotes 16 April 27th 05 06:13 PM
Barekitten pics Mogget Cat anecdotes 21 February 2nd 05 08:55 PM
OT Extraordinary Wolf pics Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 12 January 12th 05 09:22 PM
New Foster Pics JoJo Cat anecdotes 18 June 27th 04 09:33 PM
Chinese kitten pics OU812? Cat anecdotes 1 September 22nd 03 03:19 PM