PING Chief Justicat Louise - A Ruling If You Please

Old March 17th 09, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Boca Deb[_3_]

Default PING Chief Justicat Louise - A Ruling If You Please

Dear Ms. Chief Justicat,

Can a kitty have more than one winkwink? I'm asking, because
Smokey Gordon asked me to be his winkwink (he is mineown first
love), but I'm already winkwinked to Sammy da 'Venture Kitty
(we've even adopted a kitten together, Ranger).

Fangu,
Lilith Kitten, Age 8
Chief Torbie In Residence

Old March 18th 09, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Dear Ms. Chief Justicat,

Can a kitty have more than one winkwink? I'm asking, because Smokey
Gordon asked me to be his winkwink (he is mineown first love), but I'm
already winkwinked to Sammy da 'Venture Kitty (we've even adopted a
kitten together, Ranger).

Fangu,
Lilith Kitten, Age 8
Chief Torbie In Residence

Need more info. When winked Smokey? When winked Sammy? Didn't u chek 1st?

"Lovable Louise", Chief Justicat
Old March 18th 09, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Dear Ms. Chief Justicat,
Can a kitty have more than one winkwink? *I'm asking, because Smokey
Gordon asked me to be his winkwink (he is mineown first love), but I'm
already winkwinked to Sammy da 'Venture Kitty (we've even adopted a
kitten together, Ranger).
Fangu,
Lilith Kitten, Age 8
Chief Torbie In Residence

Need more info. When winked Smokey? When winked Sammy? Didn't
u chek 1st?

"Lovable Louise", Chief Justicat

I was meowing with Smokey Gordon off-list before I even met Sammy da
'Venture Kitty. Smokey proposed to me and then disappeared. I don't
know Catmerica law furry good, so I don't even know if we were
actually winkwinked.

I got winkwinked to Sammy in June 2004.

Is that enough information, or do you need more?

Lilith Kitten
Old March 18th 09, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

I was meowing with Smokey Gordon off-list before I even met Sammy da
'Venture Kitty. Smokey proposed to me and then disappeared.

U 'cept? Wuz furmal winking? Or u efur 'nounce u were winks?

"Lovable Louise", Chief Justicat
Old March 19th 09, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Boca Deb[_3_]

I was meowing with Smokey Gordon off-list before I even met
Sammy
da 'Venture Kitty. Smokey proposed to me and then
disappeared.

U 'cept? Wuz furmal winking? Or u efur 'nounce u were winks?

Yes, I did accept Smokey Gordon's proposal. I told him, "Yes,
Smokey, I will be your wifekitty." It wasn't a formal winking
like kitties have today - it was more like we made a promise to
each other. It wasn't formally announced here on rpcc. It took
place off-list. Do I need other kitties to testify as witnesses?

Lilith Kitten Mahoney

Old March 19th 09, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...d33936095aaf5:

Subject: My picshoore!
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 01:22:08 GMT

Meow, Sammy! I'ze thinks you is a beautiful kitten! I'd ask
you to be mine winkwink, but I'ze already betrothed to Smokey
Gordon. We've smurgled together, dontcha know?

Lilith Kitten

U efur try contakt Smokey? U ask Prez. or Chief Justicat 2 take akshun?
U efur anownce betrothal cancel? R u just assume betrothal "go away"?
Betroth iz furry serius here.

"Lovable Louise", Chief Justicat

Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 01:22:08 GMT

Meow, Sammy! I'ze thinks you is a beautiful kitten! I'd ask
you to be mine winkwink, but I'ze already betrothed to Smokey
Gordon. We've smurgled together, dontcha know?

Lilith Kitten

U efur try contakt Smokey? U ask Prez. or Chief Justicat 2 take
akshun? U efur anownce betrothal cancel? R u just assume
betrothal "go away"? Betroth iz furry serius here.

"Lovable Louise", Chief Justicat

Oh meow goodnesses. Was it that long ago? I don't rememfur what
I did. But I do rememfur being heartbroken when I thought Smokey
lefted me.

I didn't cancel the betrothal because I thought that when one
party failed to meow with the other the betrothal was
automatically canceled. Did I break any laws?

Lilith Kitten

Old March 20th 09, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

U efur try contakt Smokey? U ask Prez. or Chief Justicat 2 take
akshun? U efur anownce betrothal cancel? R u just assume betrothal "go
away"? Betroth iz furry serius here.

"Lovable Louise", Chief Justicat

Oh meow goodnesses. Was it that long ago? I don't rememfur what I
did. But I do rememfur being heartbroken when I thought Smokey lefted me.

I didn't cancel the betrothal because I thought that when one party
failed to meow with the other the betrothal was automatically canceled.
Did I break any laws?

Lilith Kitten

What if ANY cat cud cancel winking w/o telling anyone? Dat wud b
dangerous precedent!

Betroth furry serius. Dat old post showz u knew what u doing. Since u
nefur cancel it, wuz still in effect. Charges being drawn up.

Sheriff Rosco, stand by. We may need u.

"Lovable Louise", Chief Justicat
Old March 20th 09, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

On Mar 20, 4:35*pm, Adam wrote:
U efur try contakt Smokey? U ask Prez. or Chief Justicat 2 take
akshun? U efur anownce betrothal cancel? R u just assume betrothal "go
away"? Betroth iz furry serius here.

"Lovable Louise", Chief Justicat

Oh meow goodnesses. *Was it that long ago? *I don't rememfur what I
did. *But I do rememfur being heartbroken when I thought Smokey lefted me.

I didn't cancel the betrothal because I thought that when one party
failed to meow with the other the betrothal was automatically canceled. *
Did I break any laws?

Lilith Kitten

What if ANY cat cud cancel winking w/o telling anyone? Dat wud b
dangerous precedent!

Betroth furry serius. Dat old post showz u knew what u doing. Since u
nefur cancel it, wuz still in effect. Charges being drawn up.

Sheriff Rosco, stand by. We may need u.

"Lovable Louise", Chief Justicat

Does this mean I was winkwinked to Smokey Gordon before I got
winkwinked to Sammy da 'Venture Kitty? That's all I want to know.

Lilith Kitten
"Torn between two tomcats, feeling like a fool ..."
Old March 21st 09, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Betroth furry serius. Dat old post showz u knew what u doing. Since u
nefur cancel it, wuz still in effect. Charges being drawn up.

"Lovable Louise", Chief Justicat

Does this mean I was winkwinked to Smokey Gordon before I got
winkwinked to Sammy da 'Venture Kitty? That's all I want to know.

Lilith Kitten
"Torn between two tomcats, feeling like a fool ..."

I investicate. If winked 2 Smokey, u bigamist & nefur winked Sammy. If
not winked Smokey, he cn sue u 4 breach of promise. Ethur way u show
lack respect 4 serius institushun uv winking.

Sheriff Rosco, r u standing by?

"Lovable Louise", Chief Justicat