Gud Nooz - Fred iz beddur

Old October 9th 09, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Default Gud Nooz - Fred iz beddur

Neffur dowt da powur uv da purrr! Fred maid it fro da nite. He iz
depresst, az hoo wudnt bee, but da fud dey gaf him frew da tube iz
steighin down ana he duzn't seam tu bee leekin enyware.

Wile we still need purrz, letz ejoi da rest uv da ball!

Ralph, grabbing a startled Willow and pulling her out on the dance
floor.
Old October 9th 09, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 9, 12:56*pm, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
Neffur dowt da powur uv da purrr! *Fred maid it fro da nite. He iz
depresst, az hoo wudnt bee, but da fud dey gaf him frew da tube iz
steighin down ana he duzn't seam tu bee leekin enyware.

Wile we still need purrz, letz ejoi da rest uv da ball!

Ralph, grabbing a startled Willow and pulling her out on the dance
floor.

Hooray an purrin for da gud gnus to continyoo.

Raph is sutsh a gudgud boy an cares sew mulch about da Fred.

I will dance ladur. Nap tyme.

--
Maggy May for hur Hous
Old October 9th 09, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
DaRennieKidz[_2_]

On Oct 9, 12:56*pm, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
Neffur dowt da powur uv da purrr! *Fred maid it fro da nite. He iz
depresst, az hoo wudnt bee, but da fud dey gaf him frew da tube iz
steighin down ana he duzn't seam tu bee leekin enyware.

Wile we still need purrz, letz ejoi da rest uv da ball!

Ralph, grabbing a startled Willow and pulling her out on the dance
floor.

Dis iz fantastik nooz! We iz all still purrin an meowmie'z still
purrayin, an weez will kontinyew az long az it taykz.

DaRennieKidz an fosterkittiez an fife owtbak kittiez
Old October 9th 09, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 09:56:32 -0700 (PDT), The Ajo Clowder
wrote:

Neffur dowt da powur uv da purrr! Fred maid it fro da nite. He iz
depresst, az hoo wudnt bee, but da fud dey gaf him frew da tube iz
steighin down ana he duzn't seam tu bee leekin enyware.

Wile we still need purrz, letz ejoi da rest uv da ball!

Ralph, grabbing a startled Willow and pulling her out on the dance
floor.

More big lovepurrs from Spring and the bunch. Happy purrs from Beauty.
Old October 9th 09, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i thinkz diz iz wunnerful newz, sabashun sturted a purr circle wif purnisees
pasha anna when i reached fur hizown paw da pooter burped so sum nessagez
wented away, Trudi

--
Have a wonderful day

Old October 9th 09, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
DaRennieKidz[_2_]

On Oct 9, 12:56*pm, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
Neffur dowt da powur uv da purrr! *Fred maid it fro da nite. He iz
depresst, az hoo wudnt bee, but da fud dey gaf him frew da tube iz
steighin down ana he duzn't seam tu bee leekin enyware.

Wile we still need purrz, letz ejoi da rest uv da ball!

Ralph, grabbing a startled Willow and pulling her out on the dance
floor.

[Once on the dance floor, Willow catches her balance and gives Ralph a
big hug] Ralph, dis iz da mostist wunnerful nooz!
Old October 9th 09, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Oct 9, 9:58*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Oct 9, 12:56*pm, The Ajo Clowder wrote:

Neffur dowt da powur uv da purrr! *Fred maid it fro da nite. He iz
depresst, az hoo wudnt bee, but da fud dey gaf him frew da tube iz
steighin down ana he duzn't seam tu bee leekin enyware.

Wile we still need purrz, letz ejoi da rest uv da ball!

Ralph, grabbing a startled Willow and pulling her out on the dance
floor.

Hooray an purrin for da gud gnus to continyoo.

Raph is sutsh a gudgud boy an cares sew mulch about da Fred.

I will dance ladur. Nap tyme.

--
Maggy May for hur Hous

Yew get sum rest Maggy May. Yew deserf it. Mine sisfur Alice Ann iz
portin offur to keep Fred warm ana cheer him up a liddle.
Ralph, grateful for Maggy May's help
Old October 9th 09, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

wrote:

On Oct 9, 12:56*pm, The Ajo Clowder wrote:

Neffur dowt da powur uv da purrr! *Fred maid it fro da nite. He iz
depresst, az hoo wudnt bee, but da fud dey gaf him frew da tube iz
steighin down ana he duzn't seam tu bee leekin enyware.

Wile we still need purrz, letz ejoi da rest uv da ball!

Ralph, grabbing a startled Willow and pulling her out on the dance
floor.

Hooray an purrin for da gud gnus to continyoo.

Raph is sutsh a gudgud boy an cares sew mulch about da Fred.

I will dance ladur. Nap tyme.

--
Maggy May for hur Hous

Yew get sum rest Maggy May. Yew deserf it. Mine sisfur Alice Ann iz
portin offur to keep Fred warm ana cheer him up a liddle.
* Ralph, grateful for Maggy May's help

Fred an dem TED sturguns did all da work. I juss tired frum purring.

Lov

--
Maggy May
Old October 9th 09, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

U shud be tired, u been uzin up a lot of energee. U haff sum fud den a nap
for da finalee kalling of da names. Piglett straightening out a blanket for
Maggy May to rest on.

Old October 9th 09, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Oct 9, 10:56*am, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
Neffur dowt da powur uv da purrr! *Fred maid it fro da nite. He iz
depresst, az hoo wudnt bee, but da fud dey gaf him frew da tube iz
steighin down ana he duzn't seam tu bee leekin enyware.

Wile we still need purrz, letz ejoi da rest uv da ball!

Ralph, grabbing a startled Willow and pulling her out on the dance
floor.

Sew gwaad fur da gud gnooz. Pweez convay to Fred mine gud feelings
fur himseff wen yoo bisick him.
Sinseerwee, MeOwy (purrrrng)