Breakfast and Farewell!

Old October 12th 09, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Breakfast and Farewell!

Meow kitties,

Well, da fowrteenf Jellicle Ball is drawing to a
close now dat we herd da final Cawlink ob da
Naymes. It was a sad time, but a tyme fur
celebratink life too!

So breakfast is serbed in da Assembly Hall, and
we can eifur port to owr homez aftur sayink
"Farewell" to eech ofur, or stay a while and
eggsplore da eyeland.

Dis wuz a luffly Ball, and I fanks awl ob yoo fur
hafink myownself az MCC!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/12/2009 12:51:43 PM
Old October 12th 09, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
Meow kitties,

Well, da fowrteenf Jellicle Ball is drawing to a
close now dat we herd da final Cawlink ob da
Naymes. It was a sad time, but a tyme fur
celebratink life too!

So breakfast is serbed in da Assembly Hall, and
we can eifur port to owr homez aftur sayink
"Farewell" to eech ofur, or stay a while and
eggsplore da eyeland.

Dis wuz a luffly Ball, and I fanks awl ob yoo fur
hafink myownself az MCC!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

I spekkulee wanna fang yu, Anaïs, for the wunnirfol jap yu did az MCC!
Menny kitteez joynd in tu mayke diz ball annudder sukzezz, and in da
kompazzittee ov Vice Grand Pooh Bah, I du wanna say dat da community
upreshiatez awl
effurtz mayde furr da kontinuashun ov diz tridishun.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 12th 09, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

i wood like to eet bekfast and say goodbye to all the dear rb kitties.
cee you later joey.
beauty

Old October 12th 09, 07:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

tiger takeza paw of hizown wife kittee anna dey head fur da fudz... eggz
benidikt wif nip sawze shuld be nize, Tiger

--
Have a great day
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
Meow kitties,

Well, da fowrteenf Jellicle Ball is drawing to a
close now dat we herd da final Cawlink ob da
Naymes. It was a sad time, but a tyme fur
celebratink life too!

So breakfast is serbed in da Assembly Hall, and
we can eifur port to owr homez aftur sayink
"Farewell" to eech ofur, or stay a while and
eggsplore da eyeland.

Dis wuz a luffly Ball, and I fanks awl ob yoo fur
hafink myownself az MCC!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/12/2009 12:51:43 PM

Old October 12th 09, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Oct 12, 10:54*am, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
Meow kitties,

* * * * Well, da fowrteenf Jellicle Ball is drawing to a
close now dat we herd da final Cawlink ob da
Naymes. It was a sad time, but a tyme fur
celebratink life too!

* * * * So breakfast is serbed in da Assembly Hall, and
we can eifur port to owr homez aftur sayink
"Farewell" to eech ofur, or stay a while and
eggsplore da eyeland.

* * * * Dis wuz a luffly Ball, and I fanks awl ob yoo fur
hafink myownself az MCC!

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 10/12/2009 12:51:43 PM

Mme Anais, yoorseff wuz such a gwayshus anna aybl MCC. I enjoyed dat.
Fangyu, MeOwy
So wong, effurbuddy! [hmm, I fink I wil eggzplor a widdl an see if
dere ar enny windo seets heer]
Old October 12th 09, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

On Oct 12, 12:55*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
i wood like to eet bekfast and say goodbye to all the dear rb kitties.
cee you later joey.
beauty

meow, beauty! It was so guud to see mew.

Joey
Old October 13th 09, 02:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglett gives her friend an hug and tell her, u waz exzellent az I fout u
wud be. Fangu u all for diz gaftherink. Dere iz still plentee of rainbow
hankies in kaze anycat needz one of dem.

Old October 13th 09, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 10:23:16 -0700, Pi2nya AKA
Sweetee's nimble, little paws typed:

I spekkulee wanna fang yu, Anaïs, for the wunnirfol jap yu did az MCC!
Menny kitteez joynd in tu mayke diz ball annudder sukzezz, and in da
kompazzittee ov Vice Grand Pooh Bah, I du wanna say dat da community
upreshiatez awl
effurtz mayde furr da kontinuashun ov diz tridishun.

Awwww! [blush] It wuz an onor to do it. An fangu!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/12/2009 11:11:29 PM
Old October 13th 09, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 13:12:48 -0500, Stormmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

tiger takeza paw of hizown wife kittee anna dey head fur da fudz... eggz
benidikt wif nip sawze shuld be nize, Tiger

Dat sowndz gud. An a liddle white nip-wine to go
wif it....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/12/2009 11:12:10 PM
Old October 13th 09, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 20:04:29 -0500, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

Piglett gives her friend an hug and tell her, u waz exzellent az I fout u
wud be. Fangu u all for diz gaftherink. Dere iz still plentee of rainbow
hankies in kaze anycat needz one of dem.

Awwww, fangu Piglett! Datz nyce ob yoo to say.
Shall we hab sum brekfast?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs