please advise

Old February 14th 05, 05:22 PM
Phil P.

"john greenwood" wrote in message
Thanks for the advice folks, the main reason I asked for help is that to
access a vet I have to drive 180 miles, we live in a remote corner of the
north and travel is quite restrictive in the winter months. I was hoping
someone might recognize the symptoms so we could administer some help the
cat in the meantime, it could be many days before we can make that trip, .

Remote and rural living has it's disadvantages occasionally but the long
summer days, and the wildlife make up for it.

once again thanks you all mean very well, warm regards to everyone.

john.

p.s the cat is still alive and we are doing our best to make him
comfortable.

Do you have a credit card with ~$650 available credit and live near an open
field? I'm asking in all seriousness.

Phil