My Cat Doesn't Like Seafood??

Old February 15th 05, 12:08 AM
kitkat

Mary wrote:
"kitkat" wrote in message
. com...

Elizabeth Blake wrote:

Luna digs the dairy too...especially ice cream. Jasper on the other hand
digs ALL of our dinners. He is SO PESTY when we are trying to eat. It
drives me INSANE. He must have been fed a LOT of human food in his years
before coming to us! He is SO persistent!

Doesn't Luna react to the cold? I would think it would be hilarious to
watch a cat eat ice cream!

She seems to dig it. She'll come up while I'm eating some kind of frozen
treat and start pawing at my arm til I give her a lick. Then, yep, she
just starts licking it like a person would.

I don't let her have much though. hehe
Old February 15th 05, 04:45 AM
Mary

"kitkat" wrote:

She seems to dig it. She'll come up while I'm eating some kind of frozen
treat and start pawing at my arm til I give her a lick. Then, yep, she
just starts licking it like a person would.

She sounds really cute--and looks it too!

I don't let her have much though. hehe

That's probably best, as milk used to give my Gnarly
nasty diarrhea.