Alexis Wins Nationals - OT

Old February 21st 08, 02:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Alexis Wins Nationals - OT

Just a bit of MaMere boasting - my granddaughter, Alexis, is in a high
school cheering squad and they just won Nationals. Alexis is a "flier" and
was the only one from her team asked to be in the National All Stars Squad
again this year. Here's snippet of her practicing her "stunting" (obviously
she's the one flying up into the air):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4stCuQGHrSw

/boast

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See all my masters he http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old February 21st 08, 04:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Annie W

On Feb 21, 8:53*am, "CatNipped" wrote:
Just a bit of MaMere boasting - my granddaughter, Alexis, is in a high
school cheering squad and they just won Nationals. *Alexis is a "flier" and
was the only one from her team asked to be in the National All Stars Squad
again this year. *Here's snippet of her practicing her "stunting" (obviously
she's the one flying up into the air):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4stCuQGHrSw

/boast

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See all my masters hehttp://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Congratulations to Alexis. You have bragging rights for that one.
Annie
Old February 21st 08, 04:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Granby" wrote in message
I am sure there is a law in Catdom that Grandmas have bragging rites. That
was great.

Thank you!

I'm sure that cats would understand - they are the best mothers in the
animal kingdom! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 21st 08, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Annie W" wrote in message
On Feb 21, 8:53 am, "CatNipped" wrote:
Just a bit of MaMere boasting - my granddaughter, Alexis, is in a high
school cheering squad and they just won Nationals. Alexis is a "flier" and
was the only one from her team asked to be in the National All Stars Squad
again this year. Here's snippet of her practicing her "stunting"
(obviously
she's the one flying up into the
air):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4stCuQGHrSw

/boast

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See all my masters hehttp://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Congratulations to Alexis. You have bragging rights for that one.
Annie

==========

Thanks Annie. Watching that makes me both proud and a bit nervous (what if
they DROP her??!) ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 21st 08, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Annie W" wrote in message
[...]

Well, that settles it, Lori. You are really an adult. I've noticed in my
own life that is a major dividing line between childhood and adulthood.
When I was a kid, I flung my body all over the place without thinking about
it. I can't pinpoint it exactly, but at some point, I started thinking
"Erm, what if I fall and break something?" and that was it. Not only that,
but in general, children seem to have some miraculous protection from
bashing themselves to smithereens. You know this HAS to be true, because
otherwise, all adults would be in wheelchairs.

Old February 21st 08, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Annie W" wrote in message
[...]

My theory is that all children are made of rubber for their first 15 years!
;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 21st 08, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

""STEELER"" wrote in message
oh yes congrats to Alexis. You have been on a winning streak lately miss
lori.

Thanks! Yep, but even if they just ate and slept I'd still be proud of
them! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 21st 08, 05:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in message
"CatNipped" wrote in message
Just a bit of MaMere boasting - my granddaughter, Alexis, is in a high
school cheering squad and they just won Nationals. Alexis is a "flier"
and was the only one from her team asked to be in the National All Stars
Squad again this year. Here's snippet of her practicing her "stunting"
(obviously she's the one flying up into the air):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4stCuQGHrSw

/boast

Congrats to Alex!! I don't know how they do that!! It looks so easy, but
I know it's not!!!! Yay for you, Lori!!!!

Thanks Laurie! I know, huh? It looks kind of scary to me (but then kids
tend to bounce don't they? ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

--

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln