spaying

Old February 10th 05, 01:48 PM
ken

Default spaying

what is the average cost these days for spaying a 6-month old kitten?

thanks

Ken

Old February 10th 05, 02:19 PM
Karen

Reeeeaaally depends on vet. You will have to call around.

oups.com...

Old February 10th 05, 06:22 PM
Ashley

(top posting corrected)

"Karen" wrote in message

"ken" wrote in message
oups.com...
what is the average cost these days for spaying a 6-month old kitten?

thanks

Reeeeaaally depends on vet.

Not to mention the country.

Old February 10th 05, 08:07 PM
BarB

On 10 Feb 2005 05:48:25 -0800, "ken" wrote:

what is the average cost these days for spaying a 6-month old kitten?

thanks

Ken

One of the vets I use ( North Texas) charges $200. Another charges
$95 plus another $18 for the rabies vaccination. Rescue groups pay a
lot less. The vet we use charges us $40 and will do our kittens
before adoption at 3-4 pounds. You may find lower cost spay and
neutering from your local SPCA or Humane Society. In February every
year they run a nickel neuter for males. They also give coupons that
can be redeemed at your local vet. Make some inquiries.

BarB
Old February 11th 05, 04:42 PM
Holly

I had my babies spayed at the spay and neuter foundation for 25 dollars
a piece in the virginia usa area.

Old February 14th 05, 02:54 PM
Lesley Madigan

I would just like to thank someone I think it was in this thread who
gave the link for the Cats Protection League here in the UK. As a
result of finding that site I have got the form to pass to a disabled
neighbour who lives on benefits so that he can afford to have his
kitten spayed and I have also found that our local wonderful vets take
the vouchers so kitty will only have a short journey to be done

Thanks again to all

Lesley

Slave to the Fabulous Furballs