I've been chosen!

Old June 2nd 04, 01:24 AM
jmcquown

TJ wrote:
Yay! We have found some new furry masters. I took a couple of pics
with my camera phone (so they aren't such great quality).

A girl and boy, littermates. They are 8 weeks old and come from a
foster home where they have been hand raised since they were 3 weeks
old. The girl is black and white and the boy is white and black.
LOL. He looks like a reversed skunk, a thick black stripe down his
back with white legs, he has lots of wacky white wirey fur in his
black stripe too. Her body is black with white underbelly and paws.
They are so darn cute and affectionate. She is very feisty and full
of energy, she will melt like goo in your arms and has a loud purr.
She has real soft fur. He is more laid back, likes to be held but
stays alert, loves to look around and walk around on your neck. He
has a "feel only" purr. He likes to groom his sister and when they
sleep he puts his little white legs around her.

They are getting altered and chipped tomorrow so purrs for a good
outcome! We are all very excited. DH even came to the adoption
center to meet them after my daughter and I spent over 2 hours
playing with them. Whenever anyone else tried to pet them or engage
them to play they just stared at them and then went back to charming
us. Between getting to know each other and the paperwork we were
there for almost 4 hours!!

We have tentative names but can't seem to agree on a names. I want
Zoey and Ozzy. My daughter wants Yin and Yang, my DH wants Izzy and
Ziggy. Sigh, at least we have a variety of suitable names to choose
from. LOL.

This is the girl. She is so cute and her nose is so pink!
http://tinyurl.com/3ythy

Getting ready to nap, see his little white leg around her.
http://tinyurl.com/2fokm

Can't wait to start sharing pics and stories!!!!

TJ (soon to be enslaved) yay!

Fantastic! I'm so happy and they are just adorable little furbabies

Jill

Old June 2nd 04, 01:31 AM
Jo Firey

I love Zoey and Ozzie for names. The sounds shouldn't confuse the kittens.
Similar but different, just like the babies. And will go well with grown up
cats as well.

Jo

Old June 2nd 04, 01:43 AM
Victor Martinez

CONGRATULATIONS TJ!!!!!!
*happy dance*

around and walk around on your neck. He has a "feel only" purr. He likes to
groom his sister and when they sleep he puts his little white legs around her.

Awwwww.... sounds just like Rufous and Fez...

They are getting altered and chipped tomorrow so purrs for a good outcome! We

Purrs on the way!

to charming us. Between getting to know each other and the paperwork we were
there for almost 4 hours!!

I bet you didn't notice the time...

We have tentative names but can't seem to agree on a names. I want Zoey and
Ozzy. My daughter wants Yin and Yang, my DH wants Izzy and Ziggy. Sigh, at
least we have a variety of suitable names to choose from. LOL.

How about Ozzy and Izzy? Or Zaza and Zozo...

Can't wait to start sharing pics and stories!!!!

Neither do we!!!

Congratulations again!!!!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 2nd 04, 01:47 AM
O J

On Tue, 1 Jun, TJ wrote:

Yay! We have found some new furry masters.

Oh TJ my dear, I'm so happy for you. It sounds like you've got a
pair of little angels there. Best of luck to you and the kitties.

Regards and Purrs,
O J