The Girtha Report!

Old March 30th 04, 01:08 AM
ShortTail Tom

New members are welcome at the Great Girtha Fan Club. Member-
ship is FREE, and full members receive TWO photos of Great
Girtha and the EXCLUSIVE Great Girtha Gazette. Write to the
club secretary at: rubin (at) bestweb (dot) net for details.

Allegra, happy furday. From me an from da kitties cwoss da stweet.

Could you add all of us to youz fan club? Wez is all vewy impwessed wif
yourz accomplishments, an would like to weceive all of yourz newsletters.

We a
Short Tail Tom (me) -
Cleopatra Silvercat -

Amelia T Cat -

Tabitha Kitten -

Sammy da 'Venture Kitten -

Fangu vewy much!

Old March 30th 04, 05:30 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Dat is a wunnerful web-site, Allegra-san! We'ze enjoyed it furry much!

Anna if'n dere's sumfin we'ze cud do, we'ze be glad to hep wif da
tournament.
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Adam wrote:
I would be honurred if dey wud consider joyning Girtha-beya. If
dere iz a new soomo tunramint, Ize a little tu old tu participate,
but cud help with da trayning uv ennykitty and maybe do sum cullur
commenterry. Da rekurds uv da preevyus tunramints are at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/4285/ an dere iz effun a
pikshur uv me dere if yu luk hard enuf. Iz dere ennywun else who'd
lyke to help wif a new tunramint?

Allegra, VC, shikona (as rikishi) "Great Girtha"

Old March 30th 04, 08:37 AM
Miss Violette

I can't recall the exact date but his mamma was ill so he is having a late
parti, and it seems that Trudi and our hoomanz forgot her annifursary day
also which she thinks should have a parti also, Miss Violette
Adam wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:

Maybe you want to share your purr day parti with Clarence? Miss

Violette,
getting read to order another cake

Wen is/wuz his purrday? Enny reason fur a parti iz a gud wun!

Allegra, VC

Old March 30th 04, 08:47 AM
Miss Violette

I wuuld likta try it, I is notted sure ifin I hasa talint or anythin butted
I figurez dat ifin I isa notted any good yourownselfs expert self can tellz
me as soon as you figurez dis out anna I will move on... It will be an
honor just ta say yourownself trida train mineself, Tiger, thinkin' he willz
like dis here sport
Adam wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:

anna ifin her willz takez mineself asa pupil, you kan getz miss DYna ta

show
ya kitty cheerz, wif your bootifurl showsef you isa naturil, Tiger...

Miss allegra? Wuuld yourownself catsider mineself fur a pupil?, Tiger,
hopefully

I wud be honurred tu, as long as yu are seeryus abowt it.

Allegra "Great Girtha"

Old March 31st 04, 02:05 PM
Miss Violette

returnz smurgles, itsa ez ta be brafe wif a ladycat such as yourownsef ta
share thingz wif, Tiger

Old March 31st 04, 05:05 PM
ChildFree23

Con-cat-ulations, Allegra! May there be many more.

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC & Lilith Kitten

Fangu! Has Capt. Midnight explained what it was that he did to earn
such an honorable honor from Great Girtha?

No! What did he do?

Lilith Kitten, Age 3
Curiously

Old April 1st 04, 02:16 AM
The Clowder

Adam wrote:

Shee *is* da girthiest, now an furreffur!

Happy HAPPY purrday, Miz Allegra!

Mietze, wiff Norville, Neko an Azad nodding their heads, and Ella,
Buster Badseed and Molly Samin all wishing their mom would get off her
duff and enroll *them* in the club as well

Fangu furry furry much, alla you, fur da wishes, and fangu fur being my
fans!!! Noo memfurs are allwayze welkum.

Wen did Mietze get tu be listed ahead uv Norville???

Allegra "Great Girtha," VC

Wenn I do da ritin, *I* git to go furrst! ;-3

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply