Classic Tabby Club

Old May 14th 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Default Classic Tabby Club

Whut happen Classic Tabby Club? Want meeting!

Louise, classic tabby of few words
Old May 14th 08, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] is offline
Banned

Whut happen Classic Tabby Club? Want meeting!

Louise, classic tabby of few words

Paw sez iam a classic tabby tew. Dere is a Club?
here iz wat I look like gnow, I jest had my birfday, iam 6 yeers old
http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg
nosepoinks
Mosey

Old May 16th 08, 04:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I gotz sum sowngz an a cheer arkift.
D'ya wannit?

--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 16th 08, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Wed, 14 May 2008 21:29:27 +0000, Adam wrote:

Whut happen Classic Tabby Club? Want meeting!

Louise, classic tabby of few words

Harri Roadcat an me is ready! I don't know if we iz memfurs, but we is
Classic Tabbys an would like to be memfurs.

Sammy

Old May 17th 08, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Samuel Redcat wrote:
On Wed, 14 May 2008 21:29:27 +0000, Adam wrote:

Whut happen Classic Tabby Club? Want meeting!

Louise, classic tabby of few words

Harri Roadcat an me is ready! I don't know if we iz memfurs, but we is
Classic Tabbys an would like to be memfurs.

Sammy

Ima classic tabby. Ide like to be a memfur!

Lucy
Old May 18th 08, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Paw sez iam a classic tabby tew. Dere is a Club?
Mosey

Harri Roadcat an me is ready! I don't know if we iz memfurs, but we is
Classic Tabbys an would like to be memfurs.

Sammy

Ima classic tabby. Ide like to be a memfur!

Lucy

Who in charge CTC?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabby_cat - only classic tabbies, no
mackerel tabbies allowed.

Louise
Old May 18th 08, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
I gotz sum sowngz an a cheer arkift.
D'ya wannit?

Yes fangu!

Louise
Old May 19th 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

In article co2Yj.1189$pk1.188@trndny07,
Adam wrote:

Paw sez iam a classic tabby tew. Dere is a Club?
Mosey

Harri Roadcat an me is ready! I don't know if we iz memfurs, but we is
Classic Tabbys an would like to be memfurs.

Sammy

Ima classic tabby. Ide like to be a memfur!

Lucy

Who in charge CTC?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabby_cat - only classic tabbies, no
mackerel tabbies allowed.

Louise

Dat's usses! Me and Sammy is Classic Tabby kitties!

Harri Roadcat

Old May 19th 08, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T anna whatsa a mackerel tabbie? Duz itself haff a fishez
facez?

Dat is a tabby kitty what has stripes straight down his sides instead
of makin bullseyes on da sides. Da straight tabby stripes is s'posed to
resemble da bones of a mackerel fishie.

Da classic tabby is like me an Sammy brofur, where da stripes makes
bullseyes an curves down da kitty's sides.

Harri